Spartans Home

Arma 2: Private Military Company

Batwing~SPARTA~

So,

I guess this was out since a while but i didn t know it.

Arma 2: Private Military Company

http://www.sprocketidea.com/joomla/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=sprocket.tpl&product_id=39&category_id=13&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2&vmcchk=1&Itemid=2

Anyone of you got it?

It s only 10 bucks, direct download from SProcket, I think I ll get it when I come back home today :)

Main Features

New Playable Content: Brand new story-oriented singleplayer campaign, unfolding across more than ten missions featuring full 2-player cooperative gameplay.

New Faction: Private Military Company, featuring several highly experienced professionals with long and bloody histories.

Extra Units and Vehicles: Exotic new weapons, including the automatic combat shotgun AA-12 and fully modelled XM8 in numerous variants.

New Weapons: Attractive new vehicles, such as the Ka-60 'Kasatka', Armed Helicopter UAV and Armoured SUV.

New Vehicles: Unique abandoned wasteland style military weapons test range environment, built upon brand new models and textures.

It can not be played separately and does require the original Arma 2 : Operation Arrowhead (or Combined Operations) in order to be played.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This DLC is available only in English language but it is compatible with all language versions of original A2:Operation Arrowhead and A2:Combined Operations.

Edited by Batwing~SPARTA~

I noticed that, so i was wondering if it makes any snese to get this expansion or not.

Basically the only extra is a soerto of single player campaign and the option to host a coop campaign for 2 players ....

But.. is not really the price, 10 bucks is fine, is just to understand if it has any sense :)

Been playing it since it came out (a month ago?) Decent campaign,some new weapons, great armoured SUV with roof mounted chain gun.

Great for the price. $10.00 on Steam. Thats less than a burger and a beer at my local haunt.

Nice to see BIS adding content.

There are only two advantages with buying it mate.

1: Same as the BAF DLC, you get higher res models on all new content than was included in the last update.

2: You are helping to support BIS in continuing development for ArmA.

• 2 weeks later...

Question

ARMA 2 Private Military Company Patch 1.00 to 1.01

--------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2010 Bohemia Interactive. All rights reserved.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

-------------------

An original version of Arma 2: PMC 1.00.

Do we need to install this ..??(or can..)

(+17mb)

greetz.

As always thank you . (v1.7 Ace is downloaded)

Maybe need some help one of these days greetz to zet it up

Edited by EBE

• 2 weeks later...