Spartans Home

ACE 2 For OA 1.6 stable!

JackSeven

Bought OA and installed it.

Now to get my joystick to work properly.

All buttons work , but dam if I can get left to go left, right right, down(nose down) and up (nose up) grrrrr

What address is your server?

You need ACE 1.5 the only stable version for operation arrowhead. You need to be on TS (over 18) with a working mike to fly stuff

We also run a stock public server

If you dont have ACE 1.5 you can download it here

http://www.legionofs...Arrowhead/mods/

you can download it in 10 parts or 1 big file.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i noticed last night that when flying around any damage i took would knock out my ejection seat. Now, i didnt test the ejection with an un-damaged jet to verify it was actually working...but it seems rather un-real that the ejection seat would die after some small arms fire...seeing as its a solid rocket and i was still alive (and my butt was intact).

I will test it again tonight and see what is up.

~goon

So i noticed last night that when flying around any damage i took would knock out my ejection seat. Now, i didnt test the ejection with an un-damaged jet to verify it was actually working...but it seems rather un-real that the ejection seat would die after some small arms fire...seeing as its a solid rocket and i was still alive (and my butt was intact).

I will test it again tonight and see what is up.

~goon

Ejection seats are indeed bugged and do not work atm.

look in to this .. (ACE v1.5 )

Maybe Take a parachute from ammobox and then try ..

because it worked the other day for me .. (once haha)

but it takes a longer time to eject .. (so it seemed)

To be more ecological ,the politician says we need more money so more resources .. :wallbash:

Edited by EBE

Durf. I was going to try with the chute but forgot. Will test again...though in the past i have always been able to eject without a chute in inventory but maybe something changed.

Now it is confirmed, eject does not work on any jets for me even with a chute in inventory and as pilot class

EDIT: This was on takistan ace_Tdomi_54F. It works on 54e, so something in that version must be borked.

EDIT2: after reloading version F, eject appear to be working again.

Im at a loss lol

Edited by GooniversalSoldier~SPARTA~

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings all, I have finally gotten Arma 2 (and OA) up and running but am having some issues with modding OA.

Do I add the mods to the OA folder or Arma2? I am on Steam, with two separate folders.

Thanks all, look forward to getting back into the fight!

• 3 weeks later...