Spartans Home

groupplay Scenario DOM.

EBE

Was fun to play a scenario game (with six players ) (objective blow up 2 fuel depo's )(civilians where cool)

I did not find it very easy.(to know ecxactly where u want me all of the time,but worked out fine :bleh: )

(In the future need more off a challenge)

(chopper steal or boat extractions,parachute drops,sniping officers ,destroying D30's ... etc..) :gun:

And maybe a choice off two weapons (in joining of caracter)(sniper or close quarters weapon silenced both offcourse) B)

(i played a lot in third person so scope didn't work for me.. :MSNCRY:

Don't forget to turning the lights out and fires too ..(or does this not matter?) :question:

I'll second that, the fun was had all around and I liked it a lot. Thanks Dai.

1. I liked the small mission that could be completed in half an hour.

2. It was nice to get in close with the enemy, rather than just stand off 400-500yrds off and pick them off or rely on arty/airstrikes. What's the fun/challenge in that?

Some things I would suggest...

1. If it's possible to find a weapon that can have the EOTECH sight for close quarters, or just something with an AN/PEQ, it would help with the realism and functionality of the mission all-around. No ammo box is needed. Even non-silenced weapons aren't that bad for a mission like this.

2. Maybe one more squad of enemy to take care of once the players reach a certian point, like a counter attack, so the players can play in a somewhat defensive position in the buildings. That's cool, but just a suggestion.

Great mission overall.

Uaaaa !!!

I wanna play too !! when are you gonna do it again ??

hey guys, why don t we set a SHARED CALENDAR for events like this, so that if someone is gonna Host/Start a mission different from DOM, we know it and we can try to join ?

I want to play missions and see how they go! and that would be a learning path for me as well while i m creating my mission :)

Im always up for these mission as well so hit me up anytime im online.

As was mentioned before...the shorter timeframe (~30min) is the best as you dont need a huge time commitment.

same goes for me , just drag me up to your ts channel if im on buddy

Really enjoyed last night, great work putting that together Dai.

Personal thanks to Durka for having faith in me as point-man, hope I met expectations.

Aside from the points already made, CQB sights and maybe a few more tango's, it was a great mission. Can't wait for the next one!

I'm up for playing missions anytime as this is my preferred gametype and I'm getting a bit bored of Domination.

Agreed.

Im always up for these mission as well so hit me up anytime im online.

As was mentioned before...the shorter timeframe (~30min) is the best as you dont need a huge time commitment.

same goes for me , just drag me up to your ts channel if im on buddy

Ditto!

Edited by Tyler~SPARTA~