Spartans Home

New Version of Domination (V24) now on server

Durka-Durka~SPARTA~

Oh my god when will this be on the server... I WANT IT

Added, new server lobby parameter to disable enemy artillery spotters at main targets, default on

That will make a lot of people happy I know it

Edited by DeltaSierra~SPARTA~

it's nothing but a heli pad and can't be placed on anything with a slope.

Yep, pretty lame compared to your version of FARP's from way back when MH lol, but better than nothing. No Salvage Truck needed, just an engineer. They act exactly the same as the Medic's MASH as per setting up and taking down.

I'm not THAT good Durka

By the way.. I LOVE the Huey.. My god.. It's just too easy to be awesome in.

Edited by DeltaSierra~SPARTA~

Now it just needs the dispersion mod because I can't go anywhere without getting my block shot off instantly. Big AOs' would be a nice touch too.

I am however glad to see that the mk17 ammo goes into the backpack along with the gun itself.

Is this a Bug?

I was testing this morning at 9.30 EST, if you can check a server LOG and I ve been kicked out of the game twice.

I was alone in the server, just testing some stuff and i was in base.

First time, after 5 minutes, i was kicked with message "Battleeye: missing OS priviliges, Run game as administrator"

... quite weird, i never need to rune the game as admin, however.. I did it it and..

Second time, after about 10 or 15 minutes, in base, I was kicked with message "You were kickked out of the game" ... duhh...

Can you please check whhat s going on ? thx :)

V24 is now running on the main public server

I have made a few more changes (increased AOs to 500m, increased normal AI skill level, AI numbers, reduced number of AI Specops).

Please report any bugs (other than being kicked by battleye) or discrepanies.

Z

Besides BE asking me to play as admin, which is not even probably a bug, at the moment I am not having other issues anymore.

However, this moerning at 9.30 am EST I was on with Soldierblue and he said had a few hiccups.

He had freezing ammoboxes and something else i can t recall.

I was there with Hoot and we were not suffering those problems.

However, I don t know if i have to report this as a bug or is just a setting, PARACHUTE: parachuting you have no altimeter and speed info anymore. Also, when jumping from the chopper, you are not travelling in any direction before opening your chute. You are just going down like a brick. I don t think this is completely correct.

Althoug is better than before where jumping allows you to fly like superman all over the map, this vertical drop is a bit extreme on the other side.

However, altimeter and speed info missing could be a lil problem.

Noone reported this before, has anyone else experience this. Normally prior to releasing chute you head north, then no matter which way you have corrected to , you head north again after chute release. Down is much better, no altimeter is troublesome, the no chute bug, however, is extremely irritating.

I've experienced the no-altimeter/speed thing, but just figured it was a change in the new version rather than a bug. I might be wrong but I haven't seen anything about it on the BIS forum. The heading north thing being taken out is actually a nice change...for me anyways. I've jumped a few times while testing it and haven't experienced the no-chute bug.

I've experienced the no-altimeter/speed thing, but just figured it was a change in the new version rather than a bug. I might be wrong but I haven't seen anything about it on the BIS forum. The heading north thing being taken out is actually a nice change...for me anyways. I've jumped a few times while testing it and haven't experienced the no-chute bug.

Base Sabotage needs to be turned off, its a pain when choppers come in all the time.

A few things :

1.If your ping is over 150 you will be kicked of the game unless you run the game in administrator mod,that fixes the problem.

2.There are new parameters to edit at the parameters menu like shooting over 10 shots at base without enemy in base will kick you from the game as well,but sometimes you can spot targets off base limits and engage from distance without the enemy at base alert.

*need to go over the parameters menu for the new options and set defualt.

A few things :

1.If your ping is over 150 you will be kicked of the game unless you run the game in administrator mod,that fixes the problem.

2.There are new parameters to edit at the parameters menu like shooting over 10 shots at base without enemy in base will kick you from the game as well,but sometimes you can spot targets off base limits and engage from distance without the enemy at base alert.

*need to go over the parameters menu for the new options and set defualt.

1. I'm pretty sure the ping limit can be changed, and I'll try looking at changing it as soon as I can.

2. I actually thought that was a great parameter, and thought 10 shots would be enough. We can tweak that if you like, it just depends on how many bullets one needs.