Spartans Home

Tac dom etiquette

Grizzly

I know that I am not a sparta member, but it seemed to me that tac dom didnt go so well today. we just seemed like we didnt stick together and most important we didn't liten to the commander(zeno). I realize its just a game and were here to have fun but last time I checked, when we work together and we communicate things go so much better. I just want to urge you to think about those around you and check your map on occasion. If your not sure how to properly commuicate or your wondering where you should be just ask, commication is supposed to be limited but i think the intent of that is just don't start talking about the birds and the bees.

Im here to have fun with you guys, I hope no one takes offense

Edited by Grizzly

The second town was a bit of a shambles. We lost a lot of time getting into position, then it was hot from the get go. We were reacting with out a plan, so people spread out, by the time I had a plan it was hard for people to disengage. So I take responsibility for this poor show. The first town was sweet, great to have commander Durka back.

I think you did fine Z

Amen

It is difficult when everyone is in the same channel and I echo Halli's comment we are not a clan and you do have the right to say what you feel is good or bad around here :thumbsup:

To bad i wasnt there ,work work work (its not so bad but the heat +30celsius )

Last time i checked it was a democraty.

Sometimes i got silenced too ..newbie . (hey i am a big boy.)

Everybody has his own way to survive .. just blend it in with whats needed.

rspct to all ( and thats hard sometimes i know..)

Everybody has a plan until he gets hit.

see ya soon humans..

i wanted to be there booohoo.. i got stuck on the sofa

Edited by EBE

To bad i wasnt there ,work work work (its not so bad but the heat +30celsius )

Last time i checked it was a democraty.

Sometimes i got silenced too ..newbie . (hey i am a big boy.)

Everybody has his own way to survive .. just blend it in with whats needed.

rspct to all ( and thats hard sometimes i know..)

Everybody has a plan until he gets hit.

see ya soon humans..

i wanted to be there booohoo.. i got stuck on the sofa

I missed most of the second map, I was making some food and drink. I guess it didn't go well.

I think most of us know how to play with each other and know what the other person move or tactic are. This is because we played so many missions together, that we know each regular player to the Sparta server very well. That is what a fighting unit should be, one that can communicate very well and function as one.

There are a lot of new guys in the server since OA came out, which is a good thing, but in time I think they will become better part of the unit.

Communication is always the best thing, even though we play with the same people we can't assume that we know what's going on.

?The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.? -George Bernard Shaw