Spartans Home

Deer attacks dog

MH6~SPARTA~

If my dog is taken by a Doe defending her fawn then so be it......The damn cat should have been first then the dog!

Shame it worked out this way but this is how a Mother works and the fawn appeared to be no more than a day or two old.

I like this one.

I saw the deer vs dog video yesterday. scary stuff. I'd have been having deer meat that night. Fawn or no fawn. There'd be a dead deer.

This one is good too.

Haha, that orangutan is fucking awesome. Cracked me up when he was doing rolls while walking the dog.

If my dog is taken by a Doe defending her fawn then so be it......The damn cat should have been first then the dog!

Shame it worked out this way but this is how a Mother works and the fawn appeared to be no more than a day or two old.

I like this one.

That dog reminds me of my sister's. Always running--back and forth, back and forth. Hyper as all hell.

Ah, It was Medic who murdered Bambi's mother.

Actually Zeno, I have never been hunting in my life. Maybe someday and I will certainly eat the meat myself. I am not about hunting for sport only, unless it's people... then it's just fun.

I would have shot the deer to defend the dog which was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I love dogs, but I wouldnt have shot the deer for protecting it's fawn.

The dog will survive... although probably has some broken ribs etc.

As one who has hunted alot, I have great respect for an animals protective instincts and a dog

would be percieved as a major threat to it's fawn.

BTW I saw a video of a Buck (I think it was an 8 pointer) attacking a man during "rut"; the man was losing horribly.

The deer probably would have killed him if luck hadnt intervened. (it was trying to gore him and he was wrestling the horns)

the deer pushed him into a fence and the guy flipped over the fence onto the other side.

The Buck broke off the attack after raging into the fence a couple of times.

:57....youth these days. What a lazy kid, lol.

That cat was brave! I wonder what happened afterwards when the deer attacked the cat. I'm betting it went flying as cats usually do. Mine was asleep the other day on my desk when I was working. She scared th snot out of me when she must have had one of those "i'm falling" dreams, because she went from a dead sleep to jumping about 2ft in the air! After my heart attack, it was the funniest thing I've seen in a while.