Spartans Home

TUG Server

TuGJJUK

Hi Guys long time, how are things. We at TuG have just started playing BFBC2 and have a Hardcore server up, its fast action but enjoyable in a team, the weapons get quite good as you go. We havent played much in a while so its good to see a few on. Feel free to find us in the Server Browser if you can :) bugs at the mo.

www.tugteam.com

we also have TS so if you want to hook up.

.TuG.JJUK

ahh geeze guys ive just noticed this is in the wrong section can you please move.

Sorry

Great Krambo, at least you can access it :) im having some serious CTD problems.

Have you guys played the Squad Death match yet, its a great team gamemode and ithink would be a good matching mode, only 16 can play though, hopefully if all goes well we may get another server.

I cant see anyother games coming this year so its BFBC2 for us.

JJ

I had a few problems...

My comp just totally froze (gfx, sound, everything) whilst in game, it wasnt because of heat, once i played for around 2 hours and crashed, another time was around 15 mins.

I read up about disabling some of the power saving options like sleep etc.

Fingers crossed no crashes since.

Had to update gfx drivers aswell.

gl.

Edited by Krambo

Ok I have a question:

Is there two servers because we have all been playing on one called TUG www.nofeargaming

The other came up also but like ya said none there. We will start using your server As much as possible when we have a lot of players in game (referring to after 12:00 am gmt) of course if TuG is in game anyother time we will join.

Ok I have a question:

Is there two servers because we have all been playing on one called TUG www.nofeargaming

The other came up also but like ya said none there. We will start using your server As much as possible when we have a lot of players in game (referring to after 12:00 am gmt) of course if TuG is in game anyother time we will join.

nofeargaming.com takes you to www.nfcclan.com which is Lizard Lounge. These the same?

Ok I have a question:

No thats not us :)

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/193.93.47.77:19597/

one of your guys was on there last night

www.tugteam.com

Edited by TuGJJUK

3637456756,a5cf89bb-5a20-420f-9214-6397129c59d3,TuG Team | www.tugteam.com | Recruiting...;

Paste this into your game settings file and save and it will show up as a favorite server :)

[GstAudio]

DialogueVolume=0.700000

CarRadio=1

VoipEnable=0

OriginalVOForEnemyTeam=1

MusicVolume=0.180000

VoipPushkey=1

SoundSystemSize=3

VOLanguage=0

Volume=1.000000

VoipRecieveVolume=0.500000

[GstRender]

Brightness=0.650000

Contrast=0.390000

[GstInput]

Scheme0FlipY=0

Scheme3InputType=0

Sensitivity0=0.600000

Sensitivity1=0.500000

Sensitivity2=0.500000

Sensitivity3=0.500000

Scheme2InputType=0

Sensitivity4=0.500000

Scheme4InputType=0

Sensitivity5=0.500000

Scheme0Sensitivity=0.350000

InvertScrollWheel=0

Scheme1InputType=0

InputAcceleration=0

Scheme3FlipY=0

Scheme2FlipY=0

Scheme0InputType=0

Scheme4FlipY=0

Vibration=2

[GstGameplay]

CurrentSoldierWeaponIndex=-1

CurrentSoldierWeaponList=

ToolTips=1

Subtitles=1

HintSystem=1

PunkBuster=1

Telemetry=1

[GstPlayerProfile]

MPPlayed=0

IntroPlayed=1

[GstPersistence]

FavoriteGamesConnectDate=Empty

ClanTag=

FavoriteGamesConnectCount=Empty

FavoriteGames=3637456756,a5cf89bb-5a20-420f-9214-6397129c59d3,TuG Team | www.tugteam.com | Recruiting...;

Edited by TuGJJUK

hey JJ I'll be on too, If you cannot fiend lots of peeps on your server join BPR's, I have to get that line in my settings file, I'll ask Mik to put a similar post with our server, I hate it not being able to set favorite servers.

We paly on SELO and DNK too sometimes.... 4 good servers in no time whoop......

Now only for a fri night crouch only server with custom maps.....lol

ehrrm JJ tried to post on your forums again but to no avail, buttons not showing up.....

Edited by Forrester

I have favorite servers without doing all that stuff. Whats the problem?

Its funny as i could join every server except the one i help pay for as it never showed up in my history or my favorites, i could only ever join when a friend was playing in it. Putting in the code has now put the TuG server in my favorites. Strange i know.

We have today turned off PB as we have had reports that with it on the servers do not populate and with it off they do, so just a trial, we will keep an eye out for undisirables.

Thanks

If you guys post up your server and BPR we can add them too.

I will let beaver know about the web site.

Edited by TuGJJUK

Respectfully if TuG Admin is not in server and you have no PB alot of us won't be there

Way to many dishonest kids out there and have seen ALOT in this game since March 3rd.

p.s. Of course when I play it is around 11:00pm - 3:00am your time as that is when us mercans get off work.

Respectfully if TuG Admin is not in server and you have no PB alot of us won't be there

Way to many dishonest kids out there and have seen ALOT in this game since March 3rd.

p.s. Of course when I play it is around 11:00pm - 3:00am your time as that is when us mercans get off work.

No worries, its just a trial to see if this is a reason why our server is not geeting traffic after the last patch, as it was full all day everyday before.