Spartans Home

Announcement for the Battle of Utes

Kavlarakos~SPARTA~

Very nice work, Zeno and Kav. Very well laid out mission. Definitely provided a nice challenge without being "too" hard. Will be looking forward to future releases.

To everyone who participated, nice team work. Comms, for the most part, stayed disciplined and properly used. Did well keeping everybody revived and in the fight. People played their parts and stayed true to their kits. Although the lack of a backpack probably contributed to that. =) All around good job.

- JHunter

How predictable that I am pulled away (AGAIN) when something great is going on. Harumph. Anyhow, I enjoyed my 15 minutes in Bravo; the larger one-off missions are exactly what I crave.

(Except for that part with hundreds of empty chutes, what's that about?)

(Except for that part with hundreds of empty chutes, what's that about?)

The paradrop is still an issue which I thought I managed to get work properly, but unfortunately it still is an issue. there were only supposed to be 5 parachutes instead of 5*nr of players which have been finally 50+ chutes. We will fix that otherwise we will get rid of paradrops at all.

Great stuff guys!) just have an idea? how bout limiting the artillery calls per fire team leader for furture engagements Also if you use arty once or twice you lose the privilege of air drops of supplies anyways I had a good time and can't wait to play again Good job Kav and Z! I wish I could help more with the missions but im to inexperienced with the scripting part of things but i would like to help.............see all on the servers...... GG's

I liked it just one suggestion - I like a mission where it is possible to complete without suffering any casualties.

If you make the insertion slightly less brutal but make it appear like a heavy battle with lots of smoke and mirrors then players may be able to get through without dying at all if they use correct tactics.

Also up on that hill at first base we suffered a lot of casualties - whether that was just arty strike im not sure.