Spartans Home

HIGHWAY - Intro

Highway~SPARTA~

Just wanted to formally introduce myself. I've been playing on the Sparta Domination server for some time now (almost a year??!) and wanted to say: what a great group of guys!

I'm no newcomer to the OFP/ArmA series. I remember playing the demo and was instantly hooked. I first got Operation Flashpoint in 2001 at an Electronics Boutique in Bellingham, Washington. It was actually the Euro (German) version of the game before the US version was out and I've been playing ever since.

I've met a lot of great guys: Peter and Behemoth (my side-mission buds), Durka-Durka, Scorpion, Sphinx, Cylawer, Halli, MH6, DeltaSierra and Haloelite.....just to name a few....It's hard to find the perfect blend of mature but not-too-anal type of servers out there. All the Admins are always willing to help out without a bitch or complaint. Very cool!

Keep up the great work guys!

Now, how the hell do I become a member!!!

-Highway

Edited by Highway

Just wanted to formally introduce myself. I've been playing on the Sparta Domination server for some time now (almost a year??!) and wanted to say: what a great group of guys!

I'm no newcomer to the OFP/ArmA series. I remember playing the demo and was instantly hooked. I first got Operation Flashpoint in 2001 at an Electronics Boutique in Bellingham, Washington. It was actually the Euro (German) version of the game before the US version was out and I've been playing ever since.

I've met a lot of great guys: Peter and Behemoth (my side-mission buds), Durka-Durka, Scorpion, Sphinx, Cylawer, Halli, MH6, DeltaSierra and Haloelite.....just to name a few....It's hard to find the perfect blend of mature but not-too-anal type of servers out there. All the Admins are always willing to help out without a bitch or complaint. Very cool!

Keep up the great work guys!

Now, how the hell do I become a member!!!

-Highway

Hey Highway,

Great to see you on the forum. It's always been a pleasure to game with you. I'll be on as soon as the holidays wind down. I hope your holidays were festive. How's Black shark coming?

-Behemoth