Spartans Home

Hello

Grimwolf

Thought it might be about time I officially said hello. I have enjoyed all the SPARTA has had to offer its a very relaxed and considerate gaming community that also knows when its time to focus (most of the time =P).

I am 29 and have been playing online games for over 10 yrs now and have been around many groups and communities for many games. I am in the US Coast Guard which can take up alot of my time. I am station on a cutter and we go out every few weeks so I will disapear from time to time. When not gaming or work I like to kayak, go shooting, camping or anything else outdoors or spend time with the wife (recently found out that we are expecting our first child).

And just incase anyone wants to run a tactical mission I am always willing when you see me on =P Or let me know ahead of time and I will be there.

Thanks for creating this community.

About time you made a post it's been fun gaming with you these last few MONTHS, coastguard aye which part of the US? Most of that job is done from land sites in the UK they don't get to go to sea.

About time you found the forums, Grim! Good to see you on and welcome to our website. Congratulations on the new kid! You'll find that, when the USCG isn't taking up your time, your wife will while she's pregnant. And then your kid will when he/she comes along, but of course everyone's told you this already i'm sure, lol.

Just remember, when she gets testy, just show her this photo...

IPB Image