Spartans Home

Hello Spartans

Hello everyone,

This is my introductory post, so here goes...

I'm a 54 year old Canadian that used to go by the name of "Dadu", I have played GR2 with a lot of you in the original BDA group, I was a tagged member :D

After the split I just kind of did my own thing for a while.

I work from home, so I can goof off and browse website/forums without fear lol

Games I play or have played... GR2, COD 4 & 5 (on the PS3), BF:Bad Company... pretty much any FPS game. I am currently interested in AA3 & ARMA2 and the coming MAG, MW2 etc. but particularly AA3 for the slower more tactical pace of it (really, really tired of run n gun).

Looking forward to being killed by y'all and I'll get on TS after work to say hello!

GrumpyOldMan

Hi Grumpy Welcome back brother......... :D Yeah we have been waiting for ArmA2 (now playing somewhat) and

Operation Flashpiont Dragon Rising.

ArmA2 is really looking good once you get the settingS adjusted to your system and has a couple different styles to play like pure tactical mission based or whats called Domination where you capture towns and destroy their radio towers.

Jump on Teamspeak and say hi.

Welcome to the forums Grumpy, with a name like yours you've probably found the correct place to hang out lol.

Hello Dadu long time no see, IPB Image to the forums and I hope to see you on TS

Now if I remember correctly you like to do a bit of racing as well, We are not racing GTR2 anymore but we are racing GRID on Sundays nights (Uk time), but I have missed the last 3 Sundays

Hello Dadu long time no see, IPB Image to the forums and I hope to see you on TS

Now if I remember correctly you like to do a bit of racing as well, We are not racing GTR2 anymore but we are racing GRID on Sundays nights (Uk time), but I have missed the last 3 Sundays

Thanks all for the warm welcome :D Yes Floyd I do like to race as well, although have not done much racing lately.

I am in Ontario (Oshawa) Morgan, nice to see some else from :Canada:

Is everyone using the demo of ARMA2 or the full game? I only have the demo at the moment