Spartans Home

My new ride...

Cylawyer~SPARTA~

Nice, One problem with it, the blue oval. LOL! Its a ford, with a OBD2 crysler computer, the computer is made buy delpi electronics, wicth is a devision of general motors. And thats the reasion it runs so well. But nice tho. 12 mpg city? 18 mpg highway?

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Not bad, But I do remember when Lee Iococa baled from ford over the Barbque back Pinto deal. Then Went over to Crysler. Of wicth was in trouble. I think They took a 250 million dollar bale out back then. Well compneys can servive if they give them away. I don't look at the corperate side I look at the ease of repair for the average joe when he buys a car. I think Ford engineers have been on LSD For the last decade Due to looking under the hood will prove that. I allways liked the Remove the intire plastic intake manfold to change the valve cover gasket thing. I won't own one. That trition v8 is 2 4cyclinder pinto engines molded together. But they run ok And have alot of the bugs out now. But the days of the shade tree mechanic are over. The average joe can't hardly even change a light bulb in these things now days. Nice ride.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~