Spartans Home

Best Gaming Mouse

Samurai~SPARTA~

As some of you may know, I've been having some wierd issues with COD4, and now Far Cry, with weapons changing randomly, or picking up weapons I didn't want.

I have narrowed the problem down to my mouse, which has also been having issues with the mouse wheel not working correctly.

With Christmas coming up, what a perfect time to make a change.

So please post any recomendations regarding gaming mice so I can let my family know what to get me :)

I currently have a Raptor M2....

Now I would say the G9, but recently the left mouse button would release whilst say dragging files.

Change mouse back to my old razor problem gone.

Shame really I liked the G9, Now mine might be the only one in the world that went faulty, but in my life time of computing I have never broke a mouse button before.

I really liked the saitek gaming mouse I had before this 1, real sturdy for gaming -

http://www.eclipsecomputers.com/product.as...GAMER&af=50

but im really starting 2 like the personalization of the MX518, got it setup sweet now for cod4 -

http://www.digital-fusion.co.uk/Inu_produc...sp?ref=31904329

Mx518 just got another after a years abuse of the last one and it died

Not quite as flash as some of the newer gaming mice but it's cheap as chips in comparison

Yep, MX518.

I am on my third one and I have tried all the others including Razor (too small for my hands) and the G9 (not enough keyable buttons on it)

It can be adjusted for different game settings and Iv'e never had one go wrong yet.. :poster_oops:

My vote is for the Logitech G9 Laser. It's a great mouse and ver comfortable. Plus is has controls on it to change the DPI setting plus change the profile which is great. I can switch from CoD4 to EVE to CoD5 Beta in seconds and without a program to load which takes up RAM and startup time.