Spartans Home

Hurricane

I think we are gonna see a little hurrcane here in my neck of the woods tomrrow or the next day. Its comming ashore to visit Cylawer first and then it will be dropping over for a quick visit at my place, Then we will send it on its way north to visit the yankies, Anybody north of florida is a northerner to us. Be asured that we will not keep it any longer then need be. and we will send it to youall right away!

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Just found out about this today......... I should turn the news on more often. I'm glad its not a big one still might knock out the power :(.

Remember... it's not THAT the wind is blowing, but WHAT the wind is blowing that you should worry about.

LOL! well it going to down grade to a tropical storm and buy the time it gets here, the winds will be down to 45 mph and expect 8" of rain. It will be soggy for sure. Its headed north so you guys get ready as well. Suppost to be right over us wensday. And up into georgia thursday.

Well keep your eye on it guys, it is great that it has weakened again.

There is a high pressure moving down from my area. (Great Lakes)

They are saying this is making it very difficult to predict where it will be, how strong it will be and what direction it is going after Wednesday.

We all know that what they are really saying is; "We don't have any fricken idea what it is going to do."

So... stay alert, and watch out for the flood waters. "If you don't know (how deep it is) don't go."

Well been raining and gusty winds for 4 days now and to be truthfull getting DAM tired of it. Finely this crap storm is moving off today. Its not all that bad but haveing to drive into work in this crap has been a real adventure. I gess the airport director hasent got the hint that its dangerious to drive in this crap. He probley lives on the airport and doesent have to drive in it. Maybe someone should dragg the dummy out side and make him look up to see the storm. They managed to get a few flights in yesterday. So With our best intentions we are sending it away NORTH WEST! Today. Look forward to 4 days of rain and gusty winds.

• 2 weeks later...

We have no power at home, but was called into work because I work for money hungry motherfuckers....

over 1/2 our area has no power... water standing everywhere, trees down and debris everywhere...

about 20feet of our skirting came off, but no other damage.

Well in case the first one missed you, Don't worrie theres more to come. We have to be fair and make sure everybody gets some. After all we can't be greedy! And selfish, We have to spread it out. LOL!

Well Got the Grill chained down, Generatior and window air conditioners at the ready. Athlon will no longer swelter in the humidy again!

One of them is a cat 4 and thats nothing to giggle at. This may get ugly Fast. Glade the levys held for ya there Hoss old buddie. The next one is due to go 200 miles off the east coast, north. The next one is the cat 4 and they are not sure where its going yet. So far its suppost to be at the bottom of florida next week. I gess I should get the generatior out and fire it up and test it out. I have 2 brand new window shaker air conditioners in the box still, from the last ordeal. Its not alot of fun after a caine has gone thru the area and power is down for 7 days. The humidy is at 100% and its 90 degrees for days after. NOT alot of fun. Time to start figureing out the load manageing proceedure again.