Spartans Home

EUREKA!! My car is running on water!

Q: How do you get HHO from H2O?

Shouldn't you get Hydrogen and Oxygen.

Do you add baking soda to the mix (NaHCO3)?

If baking soda is added then you're not running on water are ya?.

This is all quite curious.

Edited by X-Wind~SPARTA~

Doug,

This is very interesting, I found a guys video diary on YOU TUBE doing the same sort of thing.

His video diary is locked into a YOU TUBE sign in, which means you need you create a you tube

account to view restricted videos. That's not to say it's Dangerous

but only not for minors.

He has some 100 videos from the beginning to now, this is video #84

#84 - VSPB Toyota Road Report 01

but go back to the beginning and view, he is very concise and has alot of tech info.

all the best Doug ;)

His project is called: ZeroFossilFuel his ultimate goal

This is the basic concept for the study I am doing http://water4gas.com/2books.htm?hop=urfree2005.

The process of making the HHO is quite simple and you can make the system yourself. The hardest component to find is the stainless steel wire.

As much as I would like to comment on my findings thus far, I am waiting until I have completed at the very least 1000 miles using the system.

However, my car seems to run as well as it has in the past. I have not received any check engine lights or noticed and adverse effect.

I am in the process of making a larger unit with the addition of controls so that I can ramp up the out put for different driving conditions and speeds.

I watched a video of how this concept my works by zerofossilfuel.

Using electrolysis to make Hydrogen and Oxygen is apparently 80% efficient. The argument was that since an Internal combustion engine is about 18% efficient the global efficiency of the two running together is better than the efficiency of the engine alone.

This does seem logical.