Spartans Home

What & Why

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily Allen - The Fear [Explicit Version]

Lily Allen is I think a clever singer-songwriter, she is also the daughter of actor/musician Keith Allen,

Another one of her songs to keep a look out for is a song called

which is about her little brother.

Live performance of Bon Jovi's 'It's My Life' featuring the incredible vocals of Jennifer Nettles and Sugarland.

From another time when musicians played instruments...live....in front of folks.

A special performance..

Link

Enjoy

--> High SPL or why bother.. :)

• 4 months later...

Sarah Mclachlan

Angel

One of my favorites as I'm a big fan of powerful female vocalists. Maybe not for everyone or every occassion but definitely an incredible performance.

Hope you enjoy it.

Listen to it with a significant other....alone.....at night.....after a glass of wine.....dancing.....you can thank me later..

• 5 weeks later...

Well what a dillema..

I've been tracking these guys for a while and they are in my top 5 of current bands. So when I try to bring a video over here what do I find-->Embedding Disabled by Request. Okay then have it your way. Here's the song without any video...

Who: Kings of Leon

What: Red Morning Light

>Sraight out of Tennessee<

Very difficult to select one song this is representative and has kind of a Pulp Fiction feel to it...

Link <--Humor Tag

Currently touring through Reading (8/28) and Leeds (8/30) before vectoring state side for September. Tickets...Tickets Please..

Enjoy...the audio anyway.... <_<

What= Alice in Chains

When= early 80s

Song- Rooster

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

That was great Morgan, You must be proud!

What- The Doors

When- 1967 the movie way later

why - good movie good tune

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /> Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror - Live - Bad Tour 1988

This was the first major concert I went to & the first time I saw him live, it was one of the most memorable nights of my life.

This song is one of my favourites. No one will ever replace the King of Pop.

That was great Morgan, You must be proud!

What- The Doors

When- 1967 the movie way later

why - good movie good tune

Aahhh what they done to the doors.... (too fast, the real song is better!)

http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:vid...mtv.com:1536043

Edited by Floyd~SPARTA~
I can't see what video you posted because I'm in the uk, but it did name Seal in the embed link so I guessed the rest

I agree! That cut was for the movie. Coulden't help the napalm part.

What- Ghost riders in the sky

When-1950s

Why- western folk lore

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

• 3 weeks later...

Why: This could've been just about any club in the late 70's a simpler time with lots of Harleys and the ladies that luved 'em....oh the good ol' days.

Who:Southside Johnny, the Asbury Jukes, Bruce Springstein and Little Stevie

What: Fever

Edit for Link

Edited by X-Wind

• 3 months later...

Who - Audioslave

What - Shadow on the Sun (Partial)

Why - This is what Arma 2 should be like, and why I'm looking for that "perfect" CH-53 mod.

Too bad many of the videos here have been removed by user/Usage violations.

• 4 weeks later...