Spartans Home

What did you do today???

Postal

I rode the Tail of the Dragon again today. It is 11 miles and 318 curves. It is very popular in this area. This time I actually took some pix to share.

I am the one on the Purple Honda Shadow cruiser. My brother in the one on the green Ninja next to me. The rest are friends from high school and people we know.

User posted image

This is parts of bikes that have wrecked on this road. I have nothing here and hope I never do.

User posted image

A pic of the valley at the overlook before the curves really start.

User posted image

Another pic of the valley

User posted image

Valley in the other direction

User posted image

Oh and I was the last one the whole time. A cruiser cannot keep up with those idiots.

I went there this summer. I drove it in our car though. Kept pulling over so the bikes could fly by me. I have those same photos by the dam there. Wish those power lines weren't in the picture though. Very beautiful country there. We also went up in a tower at Look Rock there on the Foothills Parkway.

Ive gotta say Postal....I envy the fact that you went on this ride with your buddys.......something like that i would pay money for. Just to put it on the table I really wish the spilt never happened, I wish I could some how make it better or mend the wound. To be next to my brothers and not seperated from yall........all you guys and gals I miss VERY much.......some of you know me better than some of my friends Ive known for years.......I know this post started out on one subject and is ending on another but I cant help the way i feel about yall. it dosnt seem like very many people are expressing there true feelings about the whole deal other than the one's that are bitter about it. I ve been keeping mine to myself for long enoghf now and feel yall need to know where I stand as a former admin for you. Im practically welling up as I type (getting mushy) Ive been with yall for over a year now and gotten to know some of you better than others, so to think that relalistically we will not be in touch AS MUCH as if we were still united as one "team" makes me feel kinda........sad i guess is the word for it. There is a verse in the bible somewhere (this may have been on yalls site or ours) its the shortest verse in the bible, something about i think Jesus;s father or friend passes away the chapter was only "and Jesus wept"

Sincerly Your brother

DirTy_Oh_Gee*Brother hood* (this includes Kiwi and Snowshoe) hehe

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=ij2xy1...0&y=-tmo9gu

See the pics from my recent trip to the UK.

I love my job.

Pro.

Sorry bro, I only had room in my luggage for the Swedish Naval Swimmer/Masseuse. Couldn't bring any weapons through customs- only bikini clad blondes.

This is one of my projects im working on,

Its a twin C3U Duplex NGV filling Station for Clean Energy in CA.

It has 2 compressors that can fuel 1k SCFM of Natural Gas per 3 min.

User posted image

This is what I do everyday.

The image is a rendering in solidworks.

Kin ell wes nice pics. My backs real sore will u share the Masseuse.

No worries mate. She left me in London for a bloke with a Cockney accent, so you're probably just her type. LOL

Milar, I didn't understand all the stuff you wrote (that part about the little sprocket near the tamping womple of the Keeley trunion lost me), but I think you work in Natural Gas? If so, that explains your motto on the signature. :lol: