Spartans Home

Perfect future Hardware setup for FPS?

Saw this on Reddit, wanted to share:

In total, you can get all of these things for ~$1,310

1SDcqjA.jpg

Due to use, or the cost, or both? :)

Probably both, to be honest.

Not good as my gaming was a factor in my first divorce apparently. Although I maintained that as my ex "batted for the other team", what else was I supposed to do with my spare time???

Although I maintained that as my ex "batted for the other team", what else was I supposed to do with my spare time???

Watch?

Invest in a good webcam and start a website?

Sorry mate, couldn't resist, the answers to that question are endless

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a late post but that's something I actually only looked into myself. The oculus I already knew about but that running thing is pretty cool too.

That being said, I would probably have to get in shape just to be able to use that for my hours-long gaming sessions. Which is not so much a con (need to get in shape anyway), but is still a point to make.

Edit: I'd probably be fine without the simulated hits by bullets and such, though it still sounds pretty awesome.

Edited by echonian

I forgot to mention I'll be kickstarting ALL of these devices over the next few months.

1st: Oculus Rift,

2nd: Delta SIX

3rd: ARAIG

4th: Omni Crawler...

If all goes according to plan, ill be a cave dwelling hermit and ill have to tether myself to the ground to keep from getting blown away from strong gusts of wind lol.