Spartans Home

I'm rallying the Army.

Forecast shows heavy plasma cannon fire for the next 3 minutes. Lol would've made a cool gif if you had fraps-ed it.

Pkewwww *dodge dodge dodge*

More like...

*runs in circles*

SHIT! Shit, shit, shit, shit.

And you already know that I'm in for the Beta Weekend.

Edited by SuperJedi~SPARTA~

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys missed the upcoming Jetball PVP game mode here was the Map/gameplay reveal vid.

Oh and Jedi, this ones for you,

Tigerpaw LMAO!

Edited by XJackerooX~SPARTA~

goggles.png

^ Want these goggles? ^

This is the last Beta Weekend before the game goes open beta.

Let's get our thump on. Let's get our kill on.

Let's crack skulls across New Eden and show these newbs how WE get the job done.

Im still trying to figure out how to achieve, I was on earlier today and I don't see them in my New you station where they should be.. hmm...
...on another note... The "washed-out" colors of the battleframes are GONE!
8979749880_7e3b0eb253_b.jpg
Bling-blaow

Missed you guys last nite so much was going on in game it was crazy stupid fun I stomped over 300 chosen and 4 tornados I even watched a group lose there med thumper to one tornado even after I did um... Guys maybe you should call your thumper.. Lol

Missed you guys last nite so much was going on in game it was crazy stupid fun I stomped over 300 chosen and 4 tornados I even watched a group lose there med thumper to one tornado even after I did um... Guys maybe you should call your thumper.. Lol

The community event didn't start till today, and ends on the 10th. Plus we've been doing "FireFall Friday @ 5:30 CST" for 5 weeks now..

Wish you woulda been there tonight... I was uhh.. 90e7c5b3-9cd0-40c2-a8ce-0f24416ef9c8.jpg

Im still trying to figure out how to achieve, I was on earlier today and I don't see them in my New you station where they should be.. hmm...

Same here, been on today and don't see these in my New You station. Is there a minimum time online to achieve these or some other requirement? Edited by Watchman~SPARTA~

Ok... I gotta get it out and confessed before mass confusion ensues...

image.png

NVG mode, Thermal mode, nothing other than the good ole flashlight works.... however nice of an optional (expensive) upgrade that would be..

Working away from home today & got a call from the wife, saying we'd had a missed parcel delivery. Neither of us are expecting anything but then she said it was addressed to Lt. Darren Robinson. As I never got past Lance Corp, it's not service related so are there physical rewards to my founders pack????

What goodies am I gonna find when I get home tomorrow?

Working away from home today & got a call from the wife, saying we'd had a missed parcel delivery. Neither of us are expecting anything but then she said it was addressed to Lt. Darren Robinson. As I never got past Lance Corp, it's not service related so are there physical rewards to my founders pack????

What goodies am I gonna find when I get home tomorrow?

I won't ruin the surprise, but YES you are coming home to goodies from Red5 Studios!!!! :)

Troll..

I apologiiiiiized.... I said im saaaaaaarrry lmao :D

you know you logged in and was tapping alt+x like your life depended on it! 24229030.jpg

yes jack I was then when I clicked on the photo and it said alt F4 at the bottom of it...I was laughing out loud, in my pants I did not pee.

Edited by GySgt~SPARTA~

Rumor mill says when the new patch is released the map will open up a little more and you know what that means..if this is true...

I am down shifting a bit. The map is damn crowded as is. I can't get a vein of materials to myself anymore.

So now, I jump in do a few missions and refine, then I play the waiting game.

Open Beta in less than a month.