Spartans Home

I'm rallying the Army.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on my HTC Radar phone :bike:

I wish i could like this! lol

Just figured out an awesome trick to drive pesky foreign thumpers out of your desired %age of materials.... Just ask SuperJedi LMAO!

I'll give you a hint starts with a bront- and end with -odon

Brontodon_t.jpg

LMFAO!!!!! :hysterical:

That was a successful resource round for sure. Got many needed components. MISSED YOU GYSGT! :P

Tons of you Spartans missed out on the action, make sure to Check out the footage from last night!

8749964267_50f024831d_z.jpg

^SuperJedi flying around in his Firecat Battleframe

I have the next 3 days off so I'm ready to thump and jump some tornados...Oh yeah someone told me that there is an upload mod for finding High % of resources

Edited by GySgt~SPARTA~

I have the next 3 days off so I'm ready to thump and jump some tornados...Oh yeah someone told me that there is an upload mod for finding High % of resources

Schweeet, all that hard work payed off eh? :D

As tempting as that mod sounds I'll prob be keeping this game as is, at least until full launch. I'd hate to think of another A2 experience where I have a folder filled with mods that I'm constantly having to remember which one I want to drag in or out today.

I've heard of a few mods that are out there. Some of them sound kinda cool. But I'm going to side with Jack. No need to mod an incomplete game.

Until such a time that the game is complete, I'll be doing things the old fashioned way.

The Scan Hammer.

heretic_crusher_hammer__top_view_by_samo

Gunny is back in the saddle.

This guy missed you, Gunny. He told me to tell you.

605px-TerrorClaw.png

Edited by SuperJedi~SPARTA~

My birthday wish is to have all current members of the LOSC army to show face in FireFall on Friday. I know we have enough keys floating around to get any other fellow Spartans in game. It's a FTP game so all you gotta do is install and set aside some time Friday afternoon/evening.

Do it for Sparta do it for the Jackeroo lol :D

I'm considering streaming on twitch every time we play and only saving the footage from the Steam Event on Firefall w/Superjedi on Friday's.

8760049885_53dac99232_c.jpg
That way we don't miss hilarious moments like this one

8770249994_5c86785d81_c.jpg

^ En route to a resource thump

re·source

[ree-sawrs, ri-sawrs],

thump

[thuhmp]

1.) To actively seek materials used in purchasing new upgrades for the battleframe, or upgrading the battleframe itself.

(example "Crispychicken's overwatch ruined the resource thump" :hysterical:)

8770249994_5c86785d81_c.jpg

^ En route to a resource thump

re·source

[ree-sawrs, ri-sawrs],

thump

[thuhmp]

1.) To actively seek materials used in purchasing new upgrades for the battleframe, or upgrading the battleframe itself.

(example "Crispychicken's overwatch ruined the resource thump" :hysterical:)

Perhaps, I couldn't delete the post so I just left it and tried for a good laugh. Speaking of a good laugh Firefall Friday is rapidly approaching!

-edit-

Btw Try using the quick deploy shield and the ThunderDome on the back tire of your LGV it's a current bug that makes you hyper speed across the map, they haven't fixed yet. Saw it on red5 studios firefall Friday live show.

Edited by XJackerooX~SPARTA~