Spartans Home

I'm rallying the Army.

Or 200,000 standard crystite.

That's something I'm confused of.. or I guess I just haven't looked in the nano printer enough... I'm not a fan of the red cobra that I'm seeing everywhere... the blue one isn't any better... when crafting do we have the option to make a white one like the race LGV? 'cause that one kicks ASS!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's something I'm confused of.. or I guess I just haven't looked in the nano printer enough... I'm not a fan of the red cobra that I'm seeing everywhere... the blue one isn't any better... when crafting do we have the option to make a white one like the race LGV? 'cause that one kicks ASS!

I honestly have no idea. I have a Locust. :banana:

Double post. Yeah. I know.

Played some this morning. Did some thumping. Crafting. Refining.

You know. The usual.

Then I realized what day it was.

The bugs are getting worse by the day. I cannot even equip my new skills.

The garage spits at me that my CPU is overloaded. It is not.

My UI says my battleframe is beat to shit. Nothing to repair.

Refining bugs. Crafting bugs. Thumping bugs. Mission bugs.

Bugs. Bugs. BUGS BUGS BUGS AND FUCKING BUGS!

I have not heard a peep from Red 5.

There was no patch.

Bugs are making me rage.

I want to play Firefall.

I want my GOD DAMNED PATCH!

I honestly have no idea. I have a Locust. :banana:

You gotta admit, the cobra's lights are fugg'n clean.

Personally, I've paused play until the new patch comes out.. Assault rifle clip bug, sound bug.. another 20 sound bugs... :wallbash: I can wait.

I was reading the FF forums today the most recent patch was due Wednesday (yesterday) but Phobos held it trying to solidify build. Users speculating patch will release tonight or Monday (devs avoid patch release on friday for weekenders). They are on a 4 week patch schedule..

Hope it releases today/tonight in time for broadcast tomorrow.

3rd week in a row! YEAH BUDDY! :thumbsup_anim:

I'm thinking they might need to tighten their belts on patching.

I can't help but feel like these patch "bombs" are just too far apart.

Changing too much, too fast.

Alas, I'll have to trust their judgment.

They'll be open beta soon. I'm sure they are preparing for that work load.

I have faith in Red5, I think they are trying to cram as much as possible in before open beta and divert that to polishing. Then they can start on a WHOLE new batch of crap for the moist pussies that will come with open beta.

Open beta will endure a FLOOD of COD players looking for the exact same game. With this flood of people comes the regular trash chatter, nooblet questionnaire, griefing, trolling to be expected. I just hope they (red5) keep their head above the water and stay the straight and narrow to game completion...

Basically I hope if you aren't a founder your voice shouldn't be heard and shouldn't matter too much.

8804922270_c99345c6ef.jpg

Ah. After my emergency pressure release of my rage, I decided to dig a little deeper and find out what the deal was with the newest patch.

*Special thanks to Jackeroo for directing my attention to said information*

Lord knows, I was having trouble finding it.

If not tonight, then it will definitely be Monday.

However, I did come across an interesting breakdown of how the resources were going to change.

Frankly, I'm damn impressed.

First it was:

ff-resources.png

Then it was:

currentresources.png

Soon it will be:

ResourceChanges_AFTER_zps2a834cf8.jpg

^This. Love. Complexity like this, means larger variety in quality crafting. Well played. Well played, indeed.

And on a personal note:

Dear Red 5,

Sorry I got mad and said unkind things about you.

I am not breaking up with you. Promise.

Our Friday date is still on.

Much love, Jedi

ResourceChanges_AFTER_zps2a834cf8.jpg

Thank god for this.. the rest of the resources confused the hell out of me.

Did you just need a picture? Because that just made it complex as F'K!

Edited by XJackerooX~SPARTA~

Did you just need a picture? Because that just made it complex as F'K!

Yes, because I normally throw terms like Bio-Organic Stinergels and know WTF is has to do with Electroactive Polymers. That picture at least lets me know they have variation and levels of quality/depth. And I can spell 'Copper'. :banana:

Yes, because I normally throw terms like Bio-Organic Stinergels and know WTF is has to do with Electroactive Polymers. That picture at least lets me know they have variation and levels of quality/depth. And I can spell 'Copper'. :banana:

Ah, the peekture did help then :D THAAANKS SUPERJEEDIII lol

Btw 3:42:30 till broadcast!

Edited by XJackerooX~SPARTA~

8825680618_ebd20cae50.jpg

I'm digging the new dropship/taxi system. Great addition for new and veteran players alike!
Giving players the ability to "Hop out" mid-flight and glide out is something I haven't seen another MMO integrate. Equally, if you need to get a drink or grab a smoke you can still head to your destination while away! Again kudos to the FireFall crew and Red5 Studios for such an experience. Best part is, for me anyways, it's growing, you can see it happen and being a part of that is fun in its own way.
8753442407_d37d101e5c.jpg
There's tons more content to come. Get in on founder benefits while you can!

8825680618_ebd20cae50.jpg

I'm digging the new dropship/taxi system. Great addition for new and veteran players alike!
Giving players the ability to "Hop out" mid-flight and glide out is something I haven't seen another MMO integrate. Equally, if you need to get a drink or grab a smoke you can still head to your destination while away! Again kudos to the FireFall crew and Red5 Studios for such an experience. Best part is, for me anyways, it's growing, you can see it happen and being a part of that is fun in its own way.
8753442407_d37d101e5c.jpg
There's tons more content to come. Get in on founder benefits while you can!

Okay, plumped for a founder's pack, enjoying messing around with this so expecting it to be a repeat game.

Just installing th elatest patch now, so will hopefully get on with you guys soon.

Okay, plumped for a founder's pack, enjoying messing around with this so expecting it to be a repeat game.

Just installing th elatest patch now, so will hopefully get on with you guys soon.

I got so confused when i read that, i was like... that's just my quote box! lulz

Awesome though, whats your in game name so we can get you registered into the LOSC army!

8836249160_96e0a30053_z.jpg
My in game name is Jackeroo

Here's a tip to any newbies trying the game out.

Do NOT do this.

SuperJediMay-25-2013NewEden1p1_zpsa3ecaf

Note the thumper. Also note the blue swirling curtain of death, called the Meld.

Finally, note the proximity of the above to each other.

Unless you want to fight waves of CHOSEN for your thump, this is a HUGE NO-NO.

I got so confused when i read that, i was like... that's just my quote box! lulz

Awesome though, whats your in game name so we can get you registered into the LOSC army!

8836249160_96e0a30053_z.jpg

My in game name is Jackeroo

My game name is Watchman.

The patch took an age updating last night, so didn't ter online, hopefully I'll be on later today.