Spartans Home

I'm rallying the Army.

So yeah, Farscape was the LAST good thing to come out of scifi channel (not syfy lol) FireFall is the Reigning 1st/3rd person FTP champ and Trion Entertainment... who? I believe we strayed off topic chasing the rabbit (pun DEFIANTLY intended :bleh:).

Back on topic, we've got 4 days till FireFall Friday. I wonder who's gonna show?

The more people we have, the bigger the thumper we can call to pull resources, and the more everyone gets paid!

firefall___mourningstar_and_typhon_by_on

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more the merrier. Bigger thumps mean more XP and resources. And money. Everyone will walk away fat cats. Loaded with mats and money to use them. Not to mention the XP that you will be making hand over fist.

Also a great way to break any new players into the tempo of the game.

thumper.jpg

Edited by SuperJedi~SPARTA~

Everyone should know, that THIS trio dropped light squad thumpers and earned TONS of goodies. Just saying.

Congrats on the Mats for your Tier 2 goodies, or was it enough? I know I got somewhere in the 1.5-2k range of those ceramic insulators, you should be good for at least one or two green boxes. :allgood:

Well I just tried messing around in FireFall w/stereoscopic 3D. A few things are off, all UI related, crosshair ammo health all sit in your face and everything else has depth... it was night time toooooo :)

One word.... Immersive

Here's My Engineer Battleframe garage layout (I AIN'T SKURR'D! MR. JEDI! :bleh:).

This is to show new players the current battleframe garage layout and what to do. Also that my stock engineer is better than jedi's unless he has some photos to prove it! :winner_first:

8745264024_b46435b4b7_z.jpg

On the left are 3 different bars where you level your suit up after a gaining XP. It costs the XP you gain from various means, and crystite (looted or refined currency) to a certain point. After you get to the point my engineer shown is (perhaps a block before) you have to start paying big time. The xp, crystite and large quantities of resources (specific to each frame), this stock engineer uses conductive polymers. You can see which resource each frame needs and how much you have located in the mid-bottom left. Also listed there is your current available XP.

On the right side is your current equipment. This is where your crafted equipment made at the nano printer will be equipped. I have one crafted weapon equipped in the secondary slot, the SMG 1. There are a ton of other items to make your suit stronger/faster/jump higher and longer but you only need craft the grade 1 items with your frame until green blue and orange levels on the bars have been reached.

8745358704_b46edbc9a4_z.jpg

I hope this helped some of you understand the battleframe garage better and may it aid in preperations for tomorrow's thump extravaganza!

Edited by XJackerooX~SPARTA~

Check this out. I will drain the bank and LIVE in this bus.

177941_10151240829450558_778405651_o.jpg

Picture-4.jpg

ffmgu3.jpg

OMG... I knew about the suits and the extensive display at PAX not this... this... is amazing! :bowing: My hat's off to WCC and their extensive work.

(PAX 2013 is sold out already btw :()

Do you think maybe its because we are so fucking awesome.

i was referring to the cinematic, not doubting the awesomeness either though :D

1hr 38 mins till logon... WHOS READY!??!?!

<---- this guy