Spartans Home

I'm rallying the Army.

Gaming seem a little mundane?

Fridays lacking that electric excitement?

Wishing there was a better game than Defiance? Defiance blows. :hysterical:

Starting this Friday the 10th, I'm sounding the call to battle. Every Friday forward is my goal, provided enough players catch the fever.

I shall host an evening of Firefall for any and all.

If you would like a key to join in, there are plenty floating around. Feel free to ask!

Firefall-preview-thumb-large.jpg

It will be an excellent way to break in the newbie players. General game play is quite easy to pick up. As we progress and conquer, we will earn plenty of materials and money to learn the crafting.

It really looks more complicated than it is.

firefall_5.jpg

So join the Army! Armies are the same as guilds.

The Legion of Sparta Army is needed to tame the wilds and destroy the Chosen!

Firefall-Chosen-3.png

Reward for getting this far down the post? Firefall babe.

firefall-engineer-1920x1080.jpg

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited to see this post, and you KNOW I'm in!

I'll be streaming live to twitch so if anyone is still wary of the game, team play, or the graphics, check out your fellow spartans pushing back the chosen!

Until then check out the highlight on my twitch account (testing twitch settings) and this sweet gameplay trailer from the creators of FireFall, Red5Studios.

Firefall is free to play AND still in beta.

MH6, you should still be good to go. But I warn you, they have overhauled the game. So there will be a lot of changes that you haven't seen yet.

Specifically in Battleframe leveling and the crafting system. Also. You probably have like 10 keys to give out. You'll have to check the website.

I shall say again, FREE to play. PLENTY of keys for this beta.

:winner_first: LOSC Army's First Firefall Live stream on Twitch! :winner_first:

Switching the sound on my end after this initial stream made the remainder of the footage useless (other clips with MH6 as well). Lessons learned, now quality will improve!

Don't forget to follow my twitch channel for weekly streaming videos of the LOSC Army repelling the Chosen invasion and resource thumping like our lives depend on it!

Hope to see more of ya'll in the coming weeks!

Good stuff. It would have been so much better if the Chosen hadn't been so quiet. I guess someone tipped them off that we were coming. :thumbsup:

That's what Ahotwaffle did when he went afk! haha

It was another 2 hour clip from Friday (more of us fighting chosen with MH) but the sound was ruined 3 mins in when i alt+tabbed out to switch sound over... so have your sound set before broadcast lol

Also my mic is too quiet its only when I rage once or twice :D that you can hear anything I say, so I need to address and test that.

BTW that was a fun first outing cant wait for next week! ...Maybe more Spartans Next time? :yes:

That's what I like to hear, Cy. Well break you in solid. Or... Rather, we'll let the Chosen break you in. They're really nothing to joke about. Powerful weapons and god-like aim. Tough critters to engage, even with a small party. 5 or more? No problem. We can steam roll the whole map. I call it, "The Chosen Purge" :hysterical:

I cant seem to find a key..

I'm all out. One of our members should have some left to send though. MH? Jedi?

*edit - I messaged you a Key give it a shot on beta.firefallthegame.com and let me know if it works.

Edited by XJackerooX~SPARTA~

I have become a little fired up, so I felt a double post is necessary.

Let me just lay this out....

Red 5. New studio. Devs from Blizzard and the minds of Starcraft are in the mix.

Firefall began a good ways back, still in beta. This tells me, they are going to have a brightly polished piece when it's done.

Yes, it is slow going for Firefall. No, it's not done. But the devs are doing something that I have never seen before.

The devs are LISTENING to the players. PLAYING along side them. READING the forums. That goes a long damn way.

Defiance? -insert snide gesture here- Hot garbage.

Trion made Rift. Anyone play it? Also, are there any other games that they made that are any good?

Supplemented by a shitty TV show on the SyFy channel? Thanks, but no thanks

Besides, after season one, the show gets cancelled. Then what?

Can someone name the last great show that aired on that channel?

Just gotta say, tired FireFall, and in my opinion, Defiance is a much better game. Neither are particularly outstanding though.

That's funny, I never saw you in game in FireFall Friday.. What tier suits are you running? Defiance does blow, FireFall is original FTP and doesn't need a crappy Syfy series to support its crappy gameplay.

X to the Z will demonstrate how you will be after you actually play FireFall

V

wv3dz6.jpg

FireFall is also "not a complete game" as it is midway through the Beta process and has way more gameplay elements and MMO features than The Defiance (to be straight lol)