Spartans Home

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Samurai~SPARTA~

So I've been waiting for this game for what seem like forever, but may only be around 4 years.

Are any of you guys likely to be playing as I can't seem to find any takers in the 509th?

Love to play some co-op

Regards,

[509] Samurai

Im down on release.

Fucking awsome, tried to run A:CM and get a no executable error.

Fortunately I found a fix though. Delete your appcache folder from your Steam folder, restart or start Steam and A:CM will suddenly start updating. Once it's done you can then play.

Apparently they forgot to include the .exe in the unlock file. Great QA huh!

actually had a blast playing this in coop, look forward to finishing off the campaign.

too busy running away like a girl to save zeno from the face hugger :D

IJDvtJx.jpg

qX3HeiM.jpg

gc2laH2.jpg

2VMblfN.jpg

jpL62Hw.jpg

forgive my lower gfx settings :)

Edited by PANiC

forgive my lower gfx settings :)

Those screenshots look good. I am quite impressed. Your previous comments on graphics settings have always made me assume you were running CGA standard, something along the lines of the original Castle Wolfenstein. However that looks good. I will give up fancy lighting effects and reflection bollocks for smooth lines any day. :allgood:

0.jpg

Don't know how anyone can let Gearbox/SEGA get away with this. It's like two different games! And the ridiculous bugs and and day 2 patch just proves Gearbox and or SEGA needs new talent/leadership or should just close up shop. A:CM is NOT the aliens game the franchise deserves imo.

length 6:48 and compares the gameplay demo from 2012 and the final version.

Did Gearbox mislead customers by showing alot of content in a 2012 demo that got taken out for the final? Legally I don't know, but their reputation is at best tarnished, worst destroyed. I dont care if they said most of it was outsourced, they knew it was a bad game and thanks to the publisher, it got launched anyways. It's things like this that kill reputations and revenue.

my2cents

(I forgot how to post videos correctly here so I just have a link, not the same video as MH-6)

Edited by Sarrok

IDk man been playing all day today and got the shit scared out of me a few time this game looks pretty damn good and my graphics is cranked up to the max don't rate the game from the videos on youtube or any other site they are crap.

Edited by GySgt~SPARTA~

IDk man been playing all day today and got the shit scared out of me a few time this game looks pretty damn good and my graphics is cranked up to the max don't rate the game from the videos on youtube or any other site they are crap.

It has more to do with Sega/Gearbox legally pulling a bait and switch with fans. Show awesome 2012 Dirtectx 11 gameplay demo of A:CM, with awesome cutscenes, all the graphic bells and whistles of an high-end pc, .......only to ship out an snoozefest that strips graphics to console grade, various cutscenes from the final version, adds horrendous AI, and instead of a great single player narrative, we get mindless twitch gameplay like CoD.

Edited by Sarrok