Spartans Home

Italy Vacation

Hunter~SPARTA~

So, the wife and I are starting to plan my mid-tour R&R leave. I think we're pretty much decided on going to Italy. We'll have 13-14 days to get out and see stuff. We're already planning on the big attractions like the Colosseum, the Vatican, the canals in Venice, and the Tower of Pisa. I know she has a few other artsy things she wants to check out but I'm not sure what all shes planning on.

Figured I'd poll the community and see if you guys had any other specific recommendations of things we shouldn't miss out on.

- JHunter

So, the wife and I are starting to plan my mid-tour R&R leave. I think we're pretty much decided on going to Italy. We'll have 13-14 days to get out and see stuff. We're already planning on the big attractions like the Colosseum, the Vatican, the canals in Venice, and the Tower of Pisa. I know she has a few other artsy things she wants to check out but I'm not sure what all shes planning on.

Figured I'd poll the community and see if you guys had any other specific recommendations of things we shouldn't miss out on.

- JHunter

butt stay away from these guys ..

mob-guys-still.jpg

FunnyPart-com-gay_mafia.jpg

For Venice, avoid the many pre-planned tourist trails. Pick up a street map (they're everywhere), mark up the sites you want to see AMD then just wander the streets in between.

This was our honeymoon and we found some of the sweetest places, fantastic cafes & restaurants this way. It's such a beautiful city, enjoy every minute and haggle on the gondolas, it's expected.

• 3 months later...

Glad you had a good time, so do you speak italian now.

Ciao

Haha, hardly. Bon jorno, buona sera, arrivederci, ciao, and parla inglese are about all I used. Got decent at reading the pizza ingredients, though!

When's the baby due?

You shut your dirty whore mouth.

- JHunter