Spartans Home

Greetings

kiltor2

Greetings Spartans

I didn't even know I could still log onto your forums since I hadn't been on in like forever!!! Just wanted to say Hi and glad to see you are still humming along. Especially the old crew that was at one time part of the BDA. I have gotten away from gaming for sometime but still remember the good times playing. Need to build a new rig to even think about playing again this one is old compared to today's specs. Like I said just wanted to give a shout out take care.

Kiltor2

Yo Kiltor!

Get your rig straight and come on around to our TS. We'd love to have you back around. As Thompson said, if you like tanks, WoT is a game that is quite fun for many of us. It also isn't as demanding as some and MIGHT be able to be played on an older system.

Many of us (including some US players, mostly holder BDA holdovers) play on the European Server, though a few of the newer guys play on the US server. I have both clients, but my US tanks aren't ranked up yet as I play almost entirely on the Euro server.

We are all waiting for Arma 3 or whatever the next big game will be. The last few years have brought a lot of games with hype that never lived up to their hype, disappointments at best.

Hope to see you around.

• 2 weeks later...