Spartans Home

New must have driveing equipment

Athlon64~SPARTA~

New must have driveing equipment, Except for i need the left hand version.

carholster.jpg

auwch don't wanne mess your order up @ 25309.jpg

haha

Well I don't , But everybody says there ok, the only way to find out is to try one. But i perfer good old high quality hardend steel. But can only get whats up for trade at present time. Well that vid is fantasy "Hollywood" But amsueing funny . Well the morons that need it are the ones in the left lane going slow and won't move over to save their life and won't get the hint with 20 cars on their ass flashing their lights and honking their horns for the moron to move over, holding up traffic for 20 miles or so.<BR> <BR><BR>The outher ones that need it are the punk ass kidds that are cutting over in front of you to the point you have to hitt your brakes so as not to hitt his bumper as he cutts in front of you to try and get past the one that won't move over causeing the problem in the first place laughing at you after they just cutt you off, thinking they acheaved something . The double edge sward thing. <BR><BR><BR>They needed to be pitt manouvered real bad, but you have to think of the poor folks behind you as they have to deal with the moron rolling and flipping end over end down the highway, and you don't want the innocent folks to suffer for the one moron.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~