Spartans Home

Rebuilding the ARMA mission library

Zeno~SPARTA~

A big thanks to all those that offered their mpmission caches in order to help rebuild the library, things are going well.

Domination in Takistan was a bit out of date so I changed some of the vehicles and updated the ammo box, the latest version is

Sparta_ACE_Tdomi_54f

War in Takistan has had some minor changes the mission defaults with a higher view distance and is in simulation modem. I have added a bunch of ATVs that respawn back to base after 3 minutes (even in simulation mode). I have been informed that vehicles are respawning in simulation mode (this should not happen when a vehicle is destroyed it is lost for good and unused vehicles should not bounce back to the base). Please keep an eye out for this problem. The modified file is

ac_war_in_takistan124b_ace

Prior to the server "event", we had been on a newer version Fallujah Dom, with a big FOB and RH weapons, this is all but finished but may have some bugs, if you detect any please report them. This missions is called

Fallujah_dom_ACE

I need to add the civilian position for camera work

PS this is what we will be using for air assault "live" fire training.

Zeno I am hopeing to sit down this weekend and work with Rooster on a mission or two that he has been wanting to do. What is the possibility of maybe getting it on the Tac server when its back up for some testing. It will be an ACE mission with maybe the RH pack.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah yeah,Hajimoto had that problem a bunch of days ago........the error message was that the file size was too big if i remember that correctly.

Edited by EL_n00biachi