Spartans Home

Sparta server is up

Zeno,

This is a dump of my cache. If you see anything of value let me know. I'll be out of town starting tomorrow afternoon through the weekend so please let me know soon if you need anything uploaded. Obviously some of these are non-Sparta files but you'll know which ones better than I will. Thanks for all your hard work re-establishing the server. I wish I could have helped.

Cache Dump.txt

HOME SWEET HOME

Don't hate the player hate the game(arma)

THATS NOT WRIGHT ...haha

Think i put in a record revive session yesterday,i think it was well over 80 lol

I have to say tho...and im sure i do the same when im not a medic every now and then,but when there aren't alot of players please do not rush or stray away from the rest of the players especially the medic.

Every time i have to run all over the AO often dying in the process,which means when there's only 5 of us that now half the team is dead after a failed attempt to get to you.

Im not the kind of guy who would tell you "Dude Zeno'svoice(Douche) im not gonna help ya no longer cause you rush ahead etcetc" on TS....just think about it.

edit:forgot something,its kinda gamey but....try to ghost out the possible bastid who got you.. fe "with my head im pointing straight at the haji that got me" ...something like that.

Im sure i do the same thing when there are alot of players on the server but the smaller the crew the closer i would like to stick to each other.

I hope i can avoid Haji's "Kettle" reply lol

Edited by EL_n00biachi