Spartans Home

Runabout

DaiSan

Needed something to run to and from work so put a deposit down on this today. Never had a small engined bike before but the 600cc pulls like a train, pleasantly surprised.

Sorry about the pics, only had my iPhone on me.

Tcat1.jpg

Tcat2.jpg

Tcat3.jpg

Nice bike... personally I want a Harley... I like the VRSC models but if I ever do get a bike it would have to be a 2 seater and last I checked the VRSC is not.

Oh and Marissa Miller is on the site for all the men to interact with. Clickity click

Edited by Steel~Sparta~

Brit bikes have the throttle on the CORRECT side, which is the right side.

Must admit, I have an inbuilt dislike for HD's which is more from a lifestyle point of view than anything else. Over here most people that own HD's are middle management types who think that owning one makes them 'Bikers' (Wild Hogs anyone?). And they are sooo far up their own asses to any other riders that they have put me off the whole HD thing. I'm more of a Streetfighter guy tbh.

Well moto guzzi is a good one as well , I heard somewhere that Indain was back now. I all depends on what type of rideing you do. Tour, cruse or street race. Trimphs and BSAs were good as well. I don't know about the new ones, the old 650 bonnvilles were good. BSA Victor 441s. We got so many jap ricers over here, thats all i hear go up the road is harlys and japs screamers.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Brit bikes have the throttle on the CORRECT side, which is the right side.

Must admit, I have an inbuilt dislike for HD's which is more from a lifestyle point of view than anything else. Over here most people that own HD's are middle management types who think that owning one makes them 'Bikers' (Wild Hogs anyone?). And they are sooo far up their own asses to any other riders that they have put me off the whole HD thing. I'm more of a Streetfighter guy tbh.

We have a few of those types here but most HD riders that I know are nice and respectful and even helpful. Maybe cause an HD is imported to the UK?