Spartans Home

Com'on guys, start learn Italian, here it is the FIAT 500 !

Batwing~SPARTA~

These are like a rash on the southern roads - all pimped to the owners spec - all looking cute, colourful and button perfect. If they have beaten the normal appalling Fiat build quality - then not only are they a bargain - they will have longevity. Seems that lots of females are driving them.

Yeah Yeah Yeah...I'll tell you what, driving a three speed on the floor with some flavor of the month at 16 was the time of my life. I miss that car I wish I had never sold it.

Edit:

Explaining why i had a bottle of lead additive rolling around in my car got old after awhile though.

Edited by Yankee~SPARTA~

These are like a rash on the southern roads - all pimped to the owners spec - all looking cute, colourful and button perfect. If they have beaten the normal appalling Fiat build quality - then not only are they a bargain - they will have longevity. Seems that lots of females are driving them.

yeah same around here, my cousin got one also. cheap to buy, cheap insurance, cheap to run, easy to drive/park, aparrently fashionable = win for the young female market. Fiat 500 Abarth will do 130mph! now that would be scary :D