Spartans Home

Lil Marv

LilMarv

Hello Spartans

I am posting on here to introduce my self to the clan. I am a friend of a couple of spartans and was invited to join teamspeak, I joined in and have met a few of yall, and you guys seem pretty friendly and laid back. I hope by posting this thread that more of you guys will get to know me a little better. Thanks spartans for yoh time and i appreciate u guys for lettn me get on ur teamspeak server and game wit yall..

• 3 weeks later...

I Play Mostly Battlefield Bad Company 2. But I Am In The Process Of Finding The Time To Go Get ARMA2, And A Couple Other Games.. I Used To Game Alot. But During High School I Quit And Spent My Time Doin High School Teenage Shit Haha. But Now I Am Kinda Gettin Back Into Gaming And Am Trying To Get My Games Back Up Too Date. Hope Too See You All In Game.

I Play Mostly Battlefield Bad Company 2. But I Am In The Process Of Finding The Time To Go Get ARMA2, And A Couple Other Games.. I Used To Game Alot. But During High School I Quit And Spent My Time Doin High School Teenage Shit Haha. But Now I Am Kinda Gettin Back Into Gaming And Am Trying To Get My Games Back Up Too Date. Hope Too See You All In Game.

Welcome to the group & forum,

Were are you from? what do you play & what are your interests?

To give you an idea, I'm from the U.K. (United Kingdom, England) I play tactical fun games 99%, I like cars, motorbikes, girls, food, tech, gadgets and the big www.

Besides game playing we have social chat channels & real lives away from the net :United_Kingdom:

Ns, Viii