Spartans Home

Tacdom 10/9/10

custard~SPARTA~

Good job all very enjoyable, I stayed in for two AO's and for a JIP mission like domination very impressive number of deaths.

Luggage did a good job of balancing jobs for squads and kept things simple and almost constantly moving forward, If there was any lack of forward movement that would have been at my request for Bravo team under my leadership will simply not move forward under too much fire ever.

As for the TKs FYI I fired three rounds at Dai-san my own squads medic and was lucky enough to miss ROFL.

Almost always blue on blue fire is caused by poor leadership i.e. squad leaders taking too much part in firefights and not being a REMF and calling out positions of friendly elements guilty as charged apologies :winner_first:

I use the hud mod and cos I was team leader Bravo it was mostly obscured so I need to find another mod to hide the GUI bits the team leaders see.

FYI EVERYONE medic only revive is a constant with SPARTA's Tacdom if it has not been happening recently that is an error from the top down our apologies :D

I enjoyed last night's games, and thanks first Grizzley and then Medic for taking my SL role as my whispers were messed up [note to myself to sort this soonest] We seem to have adopted a procedure for using coloured smoke to mark the teams' positions - but I couldn't deploy as I had to select white first...there must be a way of selecting the cloured stuff when you need it, in thinking now I should have dropped the white on the ground doh! - this doesn't stop Blue on Blue but helps at long distance.

Luggage did a sterling job as MC, did he get too close and get slotted LOL.

Thanks to all who make these nights enjoyable.

Good games last night and as already stated, thanks for the TL's and MC for stepping up and doing a sterling job. Never easy being a 'Rupert' :thumbsup:

TK's will always occur in any combat situation as people get out of position and it was my fault for advancing too far forward Cust, I heard Luggage say about us moving up parallel with Alpha and assumed we agreed. Luckily the safest place to be is right in front of you so no harm done :hysterical:

As for MEDIC ONLY REVIVE, this has always been the case in Tac Dom so please can we all observe this in future.

Your not to blame custard, I tked Overseer,Pilot and myself with a satchel and J7 within a short amount of time. Yesterday was not a good day for me. I think we all could use some work.

Do what I did.. fry half of your system into oblivion, and you won't have to worry about TKs any more! =)

Your not to blame custard, I tked Overseer,Pilot and myself with a satchel and J7 within a short amount of time. Yesterday was not a good day for me. I think we all could use some work.

Well, you could have pulled a 'Zeno' or a 'Medic' and crashed a helo loaded with troops ready for action. We all have a bad day now and then. No worries.