Spartans Home

OA British Armed Forces

Denny

Someone keep me right here. I have the retail versions of A2 and OA. Where do I get the DLC from?

http://www.sprocketidea.com/joomla/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-honza.tpl&product_id=37&category_id=2&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2&vmcchk=1&Itemid=2

This should get you where you need to be.

It's funny really because even though I have pre ordered it I will probably never use (apart from a quick play after installing) the British weapons and from every video I've seen so far the English accents are bordering on comical (they really are very... VERY... bad).

It's funny really because even though I have pre ordered it I will probably never use (apart from a quick play after installing) the British weapons and from every video I've seen so far the English accents are bordering on comical (they really are very... VERY... bad).

Now you know how us Americans feel when we hear that dude yelling for "CORPSE MAN!" and the Eastern Euro dude saying "Damn, that herts" I just wanna hear "Tally 'O!" once :)

I've got a new domination map coming out hopefully soon. I'll have the Limeys with their own squad.

I just want to know if its going to be worth it.....as they stated it will be low res textures with the new patch? What's up with that. Its fairly cheap so don't mind paying for it I guess in order to get high res textures!

It's their way of providing DLC to fund further development and keeping the multiplayer community happy/together. Personally, when I think about it, I think it's wonderful how they've done it. It's up to the player whether they think it's worth it or not.