Spartans Home

sharp article

Denny

1. If they could improve the movement so that it is more like ghost recon, and not so "choppy" especially when doing short movements

2. If they could actually improve the terrain, so people can get onto rocks or use them for cover without seeing through them or getting stuck in them, and

3. If they could fix the code so that AI actually spawn on hills and use them properly

I would give this a 5/5 stars.

1. If they could improve the movement so that it is more like ghost recon, and not so "choppy" especially when doing short movements

2. If they could actually improve the terrain, so people can get onto rocks or use them for cover without seeing through them or getting stuck in them, and

3. If they could fix the code so that AI actually spawn on hills and use them properly

I would give this a 5/5 stars.

4. If they would fix the AI so it wouldn't be perfectly accurate when shooting through trees and bushes.

Only then does it get 5/5 from me.

Edited by OrcFace_McStompYou

It s nice.

However, one review says "bug-free improved single player" and i am not sure they were playing this game or something else.

I like to play single players on these games, hoping to find a nice storyline and anyway a way to practice with the game itself, plus.. just having some fun on some spare time.

I ve been extremely disappointed about Arma2 single player, mostly due to the Artificial Stupidity of your teammates. Not only the command menu is a mess, but I wanna be generouse with that, because with so many options and attempt to follow "realism", probably cannot be done better than this.

On top of thist anyway, also if you manage to navigate the menu infinite options, it s still a waiste of time because BIS failed once again to provide some intelligence to your team.

How can that reviewr talking about "bug-free" stuff. Already on the second mission I am stuck in weird stuff.

Enemy blew up one of my armored, so I have 3 crew-men 500 mtrs away continuing asking "where r u?".. I command them to move on the map to specific location, this usually always works, no way, they are stuck there drinking coffe and sleeping.... So I am thinking, they are injured, maybe cannot stand up and move... go there in person and they can move, stand up, move and whatsoever.... they also follow me a bit, to get lost after not even 15 mtrs... My God, this sucks so big time...

Other nice thing, on the same mission, I manage to go to a crash site to discover the crew has been kidnapped, so Command let me know i can use a UAVV to inspect 3 possible locations, UAV control console is located at one of thhe APCs at thhe convoy....

So far I spent 4 hours, going around for all of my mission map, around my convoy, at the FOB etc. looking for the freeking APC, there a NO APC AROUND WHATSOEVER !!! If someone is playing this game and found thhe APC with the UAV controls, please let me know, i would be very happy...

And this is only thhe second mission !! Bug free? whhat the heck that guy was smoking? i wana some! maybe I will enjoy the single playyer after that :)