M107 TWS

M110 TWS

M4 w/ ACOG 203

MAAW w/ Heat and HEDP rounds

Javelin

Satchels

G17

.45 acp revolver

I would use the Mk17 more often if you could put the ammo in your backpack along with the gun. It would be nice if they had a Mk17 w/TWS that is not silenced.

Personally I wish there were more toys in the box than what we have in there, like weapons from regular ArmA 2 and Ace 2 (ie: HK416's w/ optics, M16 203 Acog, M4's RCO silenced, etc). It's a shame that we would need to reduce what we have in the box already. It is a beautifully developed game but they expect us to fight like indigenous people with rocks, sticks, pitch forks, etc. because we cant make it work with the amount of guns we would like. I guess the developers are going for realism, you get government issued weapons whether you like them or not and they expect you to make due, lol.

NV scopes operate like normal scopes in daytime.

Oh, really? Last time I used one the view was washed out as if I was looking through nvg's in daylight. I guess this one goes in the same box as the missing flashlights and lasers in my OA.

Since people are reporting less crashes, everything currently in the box can stay, plus I will add back the stock 107.

But based on this survey here is a list of weapons people use (ignoring pistolas, grenades etc)

M107

M107 TWS

M110 NV

M110 TWS

M240 with scope

M249 TWS

M4 w/ ACOG 203

MK16 EGLM RCO

Mk16 CQB Holo

Mk16 Mk4CQT

Mk16 TWS

MK17 EGLM RCO