Spartans Home

ARMA 2 Expansion Operation Arrowhead

BSSBlade

Well,

if I do understand correctly, this is a pirate copy, as the Info file specifies "install with serial then overwrite crack" and although I am not completely a Saint, I don t think is wise advertise a pirate copy on this forum.

Everyone is free to achieve the game in the way they consider the best But I don t think Sparta wants sponsoring piracy.

At the moment Sprocketidea.com is down.

I m wondering if their server got flooded by atempt to download the game.

However on the main site it says it will be available for download on the 29th, and when I tried to get there the full website is down.

I would love to get it immediately out of the gate, I m just a bit scared about how buggy it will be tho.

I hope Game Mania (store) has it inn..

Since i play armaII(ace)online i never played SP mission again.

I saw the price of arrowhead woud be around 30-Euro's . :banana_dance:

Ebden,

No, of course Sprocket has the most original copy, they give it to you directly from BIS.

The first post referes to a website, talking about the german version and provide a link to another site where you can download 16 RARs for a total of about 7 GB, and that is a pirate copy.

Alright, finally I found the link to buy it from the website. This website is awful slow to me. It takes 4 minutes to load a page, I am not sure if I will be able to buy from here, but I ll try.

Actually price is 30 Euros which at the exchange makes it 37 US$. This is a very good proce for a game :)

Buying right now :)

I t will activate on June 29th anyway.

I was meerly pointing out a game and the link thou tenious as far as torrents go was not put up for the downloading purpose. It was meerly used to highlight the game in question. Sry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Blade,

I didn t mean anything special about your action. First of all I do not represent Sparta and mine was just an observation.

Most importantly, as I previously stated, anyone is free to get a game in any way they are comfy with.

What I know for sure tho is that some companies track major community forums, and especially considering Sparta a major community, with several Arma server active, could be not wise putting any direct link to a pirate version.

I am quite sure all of us has knowledge and competencies to find files on the network if we want.

Once again I do not represent Sparta and this is only my opinion, therefore you don t have to apologize :)

NOTE: I am still not able to get into the Sprocket site to buy or download anything. That site just dies on my with neverending timeouts ...

Edited by Batwing

you lucked out!!! Did you get yours from Sproket Ebden? I'm currently downloading slowly from US mirror!!

Yes on Sprocket. I started to d/l on Saturday, but their website went down probably due to traffic overflow? It took about 3.5 hours to complete the d/l after the painful struggle to get their installer on my machine.

I would have gone through steam for consistency in file locations, but I only learned they were selling it after purchasing from sprocket.

Yes on Sprocket. I started to d/l on Saturday, but their website went down probably due to traffic overflow? It took about 3.5 hours to complete the d/l after the painful struggle to get their installer on my machine.

I would have gone through steam for consistency in file locations, but I only learned they were selling it after purchasing from sprocket.

Yea but Steam doesn't allow pre-download....plus not exactly happy with Steam right now after it fubar'd my install when I fired up steam for the first time in over a month to play GTR Evolution Friday, it did an auto check of sorts and then told me my files had some inconsistencies....I was without ArmA 2 all Friday night, So.....hence my decision.

Not exactly happy with download speed...currently at 50% and chugging at snail's pace.

Anybody got it yet? How is it?

Keys for Sprocket users will be downloaded at 00:01 (CEST) basically 6pm EST. And there's supposedly some hacked/cracked copies out there, doubt anyone here has got a cracked version though.

Smok"Yea but Steam doesn't allow pre-download....plus not exactly happy with Steam right now after it fubar'd my install when I fired up steam for the first time in over a month to play GTR Evolution Friday, it did an auto check of sorts and then told me my files had some inconsistencies....I was without ArmA 2 all Friday night, So.....hence my decision."

well that settles it for me I am not downloading it from steam, Im not saying everyone has these same problems but that just one more varaiable I don't need, Arma already has its issues im not throwing steam in there with it. Between Gamestop,Walmart,Target and Best Buy, I should have no issues in obataing it in the next day or 2

Edited by Grizzly