Spartans Home

Cyborg Gaming Mouse

Rocky

hehehe Cust !! that s exactly what i thought when I saw it !!

however, taht is way too much for me.. lol, it scares me a lil bit too :) hehehe hmm..

Great for ppl with special needs, u know, big hands, abnormal position of their thumb.. a lot of adjustments to accomodate that bio-tech sixth finger you got installed on your hand.. yes.. true..

But for common ppl with quite standard hands... hmm.. i still like my Razor :) .. at one third of that price :)

Gold plated mouse! You know I bought some of those hyped up fancy mouses and they only last about a year. I find a basic one is good, when the micro swiches in it wear out, toss it and get anouther one. Can't see wasting the money for a plastic piece of over priced crap. Tywain micro swiches in it anyway. Now if it had high quality and replacible swiches in it, that might get my attention, outher wise dumpster it!

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

I like how the wireless version works on 2.4 ghz and how it comes with two batteries instead of one. One of those batteries probably costs 30-45 dollars US, so if you look at it compared to the Logitech G9 the price is better and you are getting an extra battery.

When/if my G9 burns out, this will be a replacement contender.