Spartans Home

I screwed Up

Postal

I had one of the worst weekends of my life this weekend. Cops were called twice.............

Enough of that crap. (I ended up drinking a bottle of Jager tonight. I know, wrong answer.)

Now, I need a same day delivery of something to say that I am sorry. There is a good chance that it may be over for us, but I am that dumbass that tries anyway to save what it is left.

What the hell can I send to say that I am sorry. I am trying to not to send flowers.

Thing is we are over 250mi apart and she will not even answer the phone and talk to me. She called the cops because she was out with a friend that I do not like and she know it. I was going to kick his ass and that is when she call the cops. He was so scared of me that he locked himself in her car and would not come out.

I sent flowers today. We will see what happens. I bet NOTHING! This has really gotten me torn up.

Well Athlons theory is to find a new one and to forget the old one if its a really pain in the ass for you, and its not worth going to the slammer for. SOOO its SEE ya time! And Hellow there cuite whats your name. Shes doing it to piss you off and its working. Get a new one and turn the tables on her. Once she sees you got a new one you will have the upper hand.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

It never hurts to come clean with each other and get everything out in the open. If you really want to stay with her, and she still has an ounce of love for you still. Then try to start clean. Show up unexpected and let her now you want to fall in love with her all over again. Acknowledge your mistakes and hope she dose the same. Tell her you want to start over from the beginning. Tell her all the things you love about here and make sure you are sincere about. And if you have a child with her....leave the child out of it. I'm not a marriage councilor but I hope if gives you a little help.....good luck.

Edited by spoon

I would say that seeing a councilor is the best bet, either with or without her. I've been through crap like that and 99% of it is not the romantic crap you see in the movies, but rather a long, drawn out shit-on-me part of your life. As painful as it is to do, let it go and try to move on. Chalk it up to a field-loss and start a new life. Your daughter makes it harder to do, but you'll never be happy until you find some happy medium. Doing the crazy-ex thing never works unless you're beating her, which I highly doubt you are. Chalk it up to a field-loss man.

Be honest tell her how you feel and if she doesn't like the sound of it for ur own sake move on. Easy for me to say hard for u to do. Chin up mate.

But seriously... taking advise from people who's favorite past times included shooting and playing extremely violent games, is probably not such a good idea. Maybe it is time to call Oprah or Dr. Phil.

On the other hand, most of these guys have been there and done that so it might do wise to atleast listen what they have to say.

Either way, I am sure we all hope it comes out the best for you.

Sucks that I have resorted to posting my personal life here. Right now this is the only place that I want to be. (DAMN IT MEDIC that stupid animation keeps distracting me!!)

I have still not gotten to talk to her and she is not even answering so that I can talk to my little girl. It is hard. I have done with this with her before and it usually works so that we are both miserable together. The one time that I had the girl of my dreams it just screwed that up by going back to the ex wife.

I am tired of loosing sleep and not being able to eat or think straight. When you have something like that on your mind, that is all there is. I know that time heals all wounds, but time is moving too slow. I know that I need patience, but I have none. (MEDIC that thing is too distracting)

Thank you all for the advice. I am listening.

Postal do you have anyone you trust to be a go between? If she will not answer your phone calls its pretty tough to start a dialog so perhaps you can have someone contact her on your behalf and set up a meet with a 3rd party present where she can feel more secure. I feel sorry for you bro that she is keeping your kid from you, but that is the kind of sh## that happens when relationships hit hard times. Keep the faith. Things will work out for you even if you don't end up together.

:( I know what your going through been there many times, and i dear say it will happen again ( 2 me i mean ). if you need someone to talk to, get me on ts and i try and help you all i can. Big hugs for you. one thing dont drink any more, it makes it worse, being hungover and down is not good at any time.

IPB Image

Edited by Snowshoe