Spartans Home

just to say hello to my new friends

billyb

just thought i would say hello to all,And a little about my self well this is hard part, Im a lousy typist can't spell for that matter and lets see I'm 50 years old but don't tell anyone I won't if you don't. And I live in sunny southern california North of Los Angeles , The state of California says I'm disabled due to back surgery a few years ago from working in the iol fields where, I hurt my back, oh had a hip replaced do to moto-x years ago when I was kid and did'nt know any better,If I only knew what I know now boy that would have helped out alot lol, and so I got a little time on my hands and alot of that goes to my dog duke pit bull, and I'm taking care of a friend who has had a stroke and the whole left side of him leg,arm, does not work and in a wheel chair he had no where to go after he had his stroke so I brought him in to my house ,like they say what are friends for I'm still thinking that one out lol, I started playing on line games i 2007 as in call of duty, battlefield 2 then went up to project reality BF2 joined a clan called BlackWater and the big move to Arma 2 and liking it more as the days go by and to the spartas im very glad i came across your site and have,nt left sence thanks for being there john aka Billy B

Thanks for saying Hi in the forums bud it's been good playin with you for the past few months, there is some useful stuff in the forums enjoy your stay.