Spartans Home

Tac Dom Version M

Zeno~SPARTA~

Yeah yesterday was definitely one of those days... I managed to get online long enough to enjoy the last few hours of Tac Dom and the no backpack thing is definitely a plus. It made it harder, and once you got started into the AO you ran into ammo problems and had to start rationing with your squad.

I'd almost like to suggest taking the save gear layout out for tac night, for me, rationing ammo is just another part of the realism, and if you die and come back with full ammo you're not really going to be able to make that work. This may also give the dedicated helicopter pilots something more to do, transporting ammo boxes for troops.

Correct this is tied to game difficulty. the radio comm system in the game will share visibility of enemy units on map with all your team mates. So if you want a bit more difficulty playing regular just don't join the same team as everyone else and you will only get targets on your map that you personally have witnessed vis LOS or sound.

Ah ok.

Had a gr8 time today as Mission Commander - I now have worked out how to control the troops and vcl properly and they can do gr8 things. The artillery strike was superb too.

One thing I do see blue squares with cross through at times like planes over head or things on the ground = not sure if that is meant to happen.

We held Rogovo for over 2 hours b4 the server krashed.

Brilliant.

Loved Tac Dom

was in with ALPHA on 3 Ao's 1st n 3rd were our best, several went off rambo style in 2nd but i felt the use of 1 m1a1 n lav's worked well but the m1a1 must have min 3 crew to function

i only had a commander to start with n it was a bit of a challenge

that said was great fun

Oh this might sound stupid but is there a way to talk to your crew without using the txt chat cus ts coms got a bit messy.

tried holding down caps n talkin but no joy. is it something to do wit key binds is Ts??