Spartans Home

Hello Sparta

HAMMERJ

Hello Spartans,

First I will RE introduce myself as HAMMERJ, also know by HAMMERJEBDA but have not been playing much in the last year at least , financial and other hobbies.

Recently upgrade my Video and PSU and broke down and got me an ARMA2 . lovin it and felt I should spend some tiime online. and who better than the Members of Sparta. I am not using the EBDA because I have not played or donated with them in quite some time. Just gonna float for a spell and would like to get some knowledge and training from you guys so I may make the most of this game. I had ARMA 1 but never got the time in on it to appreciate it. Also having good graphics and no stutter helps too.

Let me know what maps to dload Please message me for email .

Personal info is Male ,Appleton,WI USA 39 yo in jan 10, geeze that sucks writing that. Did I take my geritol today??

Hobbies Learning Guitar ,Mountain Biking/racing when I train, citizensport class and 12 hour solo, in 08 got me a Triumph Tiger 1050 Motorcycle and love it .

I am structural Ironworker by trade.

Anyway feel free to say hey in game and let me know if my TMSPK is good or not. also message me with any advice.

Thanks, Jason HAMMERJ

Played today for several hours , really impressed with the teamwork and good attitude even after I and others Friendly fired , Either due to lag or glitches that don't show team or names. The AI is amazing.

Will be back .