Spartans Home

Goodbye (for a little while)

Steel~Sparta~

Well I am in the process of moving and the bottom line is that because of where I am moving to it is way to expensive for me to have internet service. With any luck this will be a short term arrangement and in a few months I will be able to get into a place of my own again. Thanks for the games... I will look in on ya'll from time to time.

Well I am in the process of moving and the bottom line is that because of where I am moving to it is way to expensive for me to have internet service. With any luck this will be a short term arrangement and in a few months I will be able to get into a place of my own again. Thanks for the games... I will look in on ya'll from time to time.

Sorry to hear that Steel...hope things work themselves out soon!

4 days a week, stand on at the largest intersection in town with a piece of cardboard on which you should scrawl in crayon, "Out of work, any help is appreciated" and under that "God Bless!".

You'll likely generate enough income to eat two days a week and pay for an internet connection from your sister's house. B)

Sorry, couldn't resist. Well, good luck and we'll miss seeing you around, but look forward to your return (once you've stood at that intersection enough)!