Spartans Home

Greetings

Fuzzball

Name: Sean Valentine

Alias: MuggyFuzzball

Occupation(s): Pizza Delivery & Full Time Student (college)

Hobbie(s): 3D modeling, games, art,

Interest(s): Video Game Design, Community Management, Forum Moderation, Military & Law Enforcement, Socializing

I am a 2nd year student at the International Academy of Design & Technology in Detroit, Michigan. I currently study 3D modeling or more specifically, character and environmental design. I am extremely passionate about what I do despite the reputation of the school I attend. I enjoy socializing and meetings new friends. I am very open minded and love hearing new ideas and suggestions as well as providing constructive feedback to others.

Most of all, I love playing games. Especially first person shooters and Massively Multiplayer Online games (not World of Warcraft) including Planetside, World War 2 Online, ArmA 2, and America's Army 3. In fact, I used to own an online community for America's Army 3 and administrated a website and ran 2 in-game servers. Unfortunately, after receiving news of the Army laying off the entire development team, I nolonger wanted to support their cause and chose to shut down my servers and website.

I have been a forum moderator for games such as NCSoft's "Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa", FunCom's "Age of Conan", SOE's "Planetside", and Acony's "Parabellum" as well a volunteer Game Master for FunCom's "Age of Conan"

Currently, I am preparing to launch 3 websites simultamiously in hopes to provide resources for video game design students and normal gamers alike to help themselves break into the game industry or to get a better understanding of the development process of video games. In other words, I love to help others.

In conclusion, it has been a pleasure joining you all on Teamspeak and getting to know a few of you. Your ArmA 2 server has provided me with the most fun I have had in years playing games. I hope to become a regular user on these forums and to get to know many of you on a more personal basis in-game. The solidarity and teamwork you all have shown me are the ingedients to a successful community. One which has peaked my interest and set new goals for an opportunist like myself.

Thanks for the fun! I'll see you all in-game.

Welcome to the Forums, one of the more detailed intros I've seen. Saw you in the US domination server last night, cracking game name lol, your gonna have to explain that one.

Hope to see you in game (I'm the one that sounds like Sean Connery apparently <_< )

Oooh, a 3D artist eh? Got any examples of your work?

'Cause if you're interested, I may contract you out for 3D work in the future, as I'm a programmer and almost always working on one game or another (and always in need of custom art).

Also, keep me posted about the status of those video game design websites.

Oh, and welcome. :D

Edited by MH6~SPARTA~