Spartans Home

Who's up for some smaller Arma2 coop missions?

Lightspeed~SPARTA~

It was definately a team effort. It was a joy to play with people willing to take the boring tasks and go with the flow. Special thanks to Hoot - he plays with only one ear, so direction of fire etc is impossible for him to determine, but it doesn't stop him being lethal with the javelin.

P under-rates himself, and obviously Custard and Dai are pretty solid. Maestro, well he isn't anything like an out-of-date car at launch, manufactured by BL.

Thanks to all for a great evening.

When can we do some PVP people?

I have made a mission that is PvP for the Sparta server, but I placed a modded helicopter into it. Later on, I deleted it, and somehow can't get back into the mission.

If you guys like, I can make a TvT mission, just let me know how many people you'd like to set it up for, and I'll place things accordingly. (A 4v4 could turn out to be a lot different than a 15v15, with different objectives and vehicles and such)

I should have mentioned it was very good of everyone that came into channel and kept quiet whilst we played the mission, I didn't realise how many there were till we stopped thanks.

Sorry Watchman got your Xfire message way too late to reply but there wasn't anything up with the server Gunny was in and had a crowd with him.

Wow, we had a bunch of folks listening to us today? lol. Sorry I had to leave but the wife trumps everything else on Sundays, and she was pissed, lol.

You guys did an excellent job of keeping in formation and moving correctly. I was really surprised, seeing as how hard it is to keep together in a video game. Let's try it in helos next time!

BTW, can anyone send me that file of the one mission with the halo jump on it that crashed us all out of game? That looked like an interesting mission that I'd love to try if fixed.

Wow, we had a bunch of folks listening to us today? lol. Sorry I had to leave but the wife trumps everything else on Sundays, and she was pissed, lol.

You guys did an excellent job of keeping in formation and moving correctly. I was really surprised, seeing as how hard it is to keep together in a video game. Let's try it in helos next time!

BTW, can anyone send me that file of the one mission with the halo jump on it that crashed us all out of game? That looked like an interesting mission that I'd love to try if fixed.

Damn, sounds like I missed a good round. I'm just back from offshore now, and I'll keep up with the news and try for next week.

Eb

P.S. - For your weekly ocean awareness notice, check aroundtheamericas.org for a very cool mission. (no, not an ARMA mission)

really liked the mission, sorry my comms was pretty bad tonight.

shafted by those freekin machine gun nests again.

It didn't help you had a retard leading you after Durka left. Next time Dai-San or luggage get the leadership role it's not me :D

It didn't help you had a retard leading you after Durka left. Next time Dai-San or luggage get the leadership role it's not me :D

You did an okay job, don't put yourself down. Enjoyed last night, some good games and excellent movement all round.

You did a great job Custard, the only thing that went a bit awry was everyone started going Lonewolf near the end but this was due to people leaving etc.

Great mission and great movement from everyone. There are some small issues with cover arcs when stopped and spacing but all in all it was great.

Another fine job of leading by Durka as well. The only thing I would say is that I find there is a little bit of micro managing going on but this is understandable until we all feel comfortable that everyone is doing their job without being told. This will only come with practice and time spent playing.