Spartans Home

01 Sept update OFP2

NoScream~SPARTA~

GR has one but I am somewhat annoyed/shocked/disappointed to see one in a game that is supposed to be realistic like ArmA1/2. Threat indicators arent exactly the sort of thing most soldiers carry around as far as I know.

Perhaps it will be tied to difficulty level... maybe hard mode wont have one.

GR has one but I am somewhat annoyed/shocked/disappointed to see one in a game that is supposed to be realistic like ArmA1/2. Threat indicators arent exactly the sort of thing most soldiers carry around as far as I know.

Perhaps it will be tied to difficulty level... maybe hard mode wont have one.

Wait a minute, this is coming from the same guy who can't/won't play Arma2 veteran mode because he can't see the enemy on the map!!?!? :P

No this is coming from the same guy who wont drop arti on a blank map for fear of destroying many many teammates.

No this is coming from the same guy who's role in regular mode includes recon and a degree of overwatch via direct observation AND via map information for plotting troop and vehicle movements, and tracking said movements so that I can A) Pass intel to squad, B) Make a better educated guess as to where enemy armor may currently be since the mapo is rarely exactly correct.

In veteran mode, I get to play solitaire.

In any case, not too impressed that you chose to pull portions of a conversation out of a PM and splash it here. Thanks.

Edited by Morgan~SPARTA~

No this is coming from the same guy who wont drop arti on a blank map for fear of destroying many many teammates.

No this is coming from the same guy who's role in regular mode includes recon and a degree of overwatch via direct observation AND via map information for plotting troop and vehicle movements, and tracking said movements so that I can A) Pass intel to squad, B) Make a better educated guess as to where enemy armor may currently be since the mapo is rarely exactly correct.

In veteran mode, I get to play solitaire.

In any case, not too impressed that you chose to pull portions of a conversation out of a PM and splash it here. Thanks.

Easy there, Tiger, I was just poking a little fun. :D No harm was meant. I thought there was nothing private about your thoughts on that mode, though, since I've heard you talk about it in TS. If I'm wrong, my sincere apologies and we'll move on from here.