Spartans Home

Great Server Great People...thanx

Thanks to Morgan running some lessons if ur interested and some locked server stuff in the near future if we get it sorted :D

Good to see you ingame mate.

Just bought a new video card for Arma 2 and Dragon Rising.

I was running an old 8800gts ddr2 320mb which gave me about 15 fps in Toms Hardware Tests.

Now I've purchased an ATI HD4870 1gig ddr5 which runs at 60fps and should have that in by weekend.

See you then fellas.

Oh by the way Halli - new personal best - 87 kills - 6 enemy vcl - and only died 13 times. Won't be long before the apprentice becomes the master. :P

And finally, great move to up the number of AI on the maps - really has lifted the intensity and workload for capturing villages - much improved. thanx

Lighty out

Edited by Lightspeed

Yep Now I get my kills by Tankbusting from a distance then Sniping but I f you have noticed Tinkers kill count., His is by

slowly advancing and taking his time.

We (Zeno really) might even raise the Ai even more if towns drop to quickly and I have asked about adding more aggressive enemy choppers...not the ones that fly around and do nothing.

• 3 weeks later...
Now I've purchased an ATI HD4870 1gig ddr5 which runs at 60fps and should have that in by weekend.

How are you liking that 4870 Lightspeed? I've got an X2 myself. One of the best purchases I've made. Great card and good investment for sure!