Spartans Home

What's your setup like?

DaiSan

Ahh, well, since someone has apparently revived this thread (I've not seen it around before), I may as well add in my two bits:

User posted image

Here you can see my X360 which exists solely for the purpose of playing Rock Band. I got the complete set up (only the 20GB HD, though) with the RB2 instruments and games for $150, which I thought was a pretty good deal. I've since added RB Beatles.

User posted image

And this is a better look at the desktop. I love this 42" display; it's from Dynex, which is Best Buy's "store-brand", and the picture is as sharp and clear as any PC-specific LCD display at 1920x1080. The TrackIR 5 is perched up top there.

A bit of a mess; the glass desktop is covered in fingerprints and water rings and what not, but there it is.

Edited by Fatal_Papercut~SPARTA~

that what not needs no specification...lol

geez some peole have gear that could entertain a school class instead of just one person.....

I'm always planning to buy an electrical guitar, but I'd guess I hardly would use my pc anymore then... let alone buy game consoles and stuff....

my kids are beginning to get to the pc game age (eldest son is 8) but he's happy with my old AMD as zoo tycoon runs well on that by the time he gets mor demanding my core 2 duo 6300 will be outdated.... but heck I'll have a new rig by then.

• 2 months later...

Interesting... Skele and I have the same desk. This thread has motivated me to disassemble my setup, clean it up a bit and rearrange some. I will post pictures when I done this weekend. Too many damn wires, books, magazines, games, etc. I have too much shit on my desk.

EDIT: Found a pic from a couple years ago, illustrating the same desk as Skele's. :)

User posted image

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

• 2 weeks later...

Just after this Christmas.

User posted image

Isn't really a desk, the top surface is knee high and there is no leg hole (where it should be is shelving); it's supposed to have a T.v. on it, not a computer, 2 monitors, a large keyboard, a huge speaker, a Stryker MGS poster thing and a joystick set. :/

And no, I don't usually fly with the joystick up there; hell I don't even fly with the joystick in ArmA, I use it for Flight Sim X. :lol: