Spartans Home

R.U.S.E.

Floyd~SPARTA~

At the ongoing Game Developers Conference 2009, Ubisoft has announced a new real-time strategy game - R.U.S.E. This strategy game will be released during the fiscal year 2009/10 for the PC, PS 3, and Xbox 360 platforms.

Eugen Systems, the creators of the action-based real-time strategy game Act of War: Direct Action, have developed this World War II-based strategy game R.U.S.E., which will be published by Ubisoft. The developers boast that R.U.S.E. has been optimized for the Intel Core i7 processor based PC platform. So expect higher hardware requirements to run this WWII RTS game smoothly.

Key features of R.U.S.E. include the following:

* Fight a war of perception using recon units and your spying network to gather intelligence about your enemy and then strike at his Achilles heel

* Use your deception skills to mislead your enemy: decoys, camouflage, radio silence, deciphering, intoxication, etc.

* Combine military manoeuvres and cunning stratagems for victory: your brain is the ultimate weapon

* From captain to the chief-in-command, live an epic campaign full of manipulation, jealousy, and betrayal

User posted image

Experience war as a strategist

* Command a huge spectrum of units: dozens of infantry, vehicles, and aircraft units with specific abilities

* Wield executive power: secure revenues, plan production units, and launch advanced research programs

* Undermine the enemy's strategy by cutting its supply lines and weakening its logistics

* Use the exclusive IRISZOOM engine, with the most intuitive interface, to easily identify the balance of power and to run into action

* Fight on immense and incredibly detailed maps, the biggest in a RTS game: a perfect playground for strategy

Fooling real people is the ultimate thrill

* Test your strategic skills with fast-paced, addictive, and cooperative and adversarial skirmishes, up to 8 players

* Face unpredictable battle situations and reverse the balance of power by using bluffing and deception against your opponents

* Choose your nation between 6 Axis or Allied powers with specific units and abilities

In R.U.S.E., players will have to use their brain as the ultimate weapon, and it will be a game of deception. How? Check out the video below.

____R.U.S.E.____

One word, Ubisoft, I'm staying well away from their interpretation of gaming, strategy, tactics, realism & fun. One less title to spend money on, TOTAL titles bought this years = ZERO.

Like I said I'm in a recession and total spend I'm planing on this year is 2 games.

Fully focused :) ARMA2 / OFP2 ...... total PC spend for 2009 will be £50

• 1 month later...
Next game to be released from Ubisoft: F.A.I.L.

Hahahaha this made me laugh...:)

I liked UBISOFT before they screwed over the original GR community (they buried clan servers so deep into the ubisoft listings no one could find them). One day we logged on and none of our community servers could be found. No announcement, no explanation, just poof.. gone...

UBI you are irrelevant to todays gamer.

ubi is the byproduct of the scum of the "game makers" (if they can be called that) that want to rip people off over useless junk that is even supported by the corpation.

• 10 months later...