Spartans Home

Salon D'auto Geneve 2009

Zeno~SPARTA~

As ususal at this time of year I went to the geneva motorshow to ogle desirous cars I cannot afford. Several cars were launched at the show including Audi V10 engined R8 and the first ever RS version of the TT (pushing mine off the top of the rack :( ) I didnt take photos of them. Here is a small selection of piccies taken with my portable phone

Some hot stuff

User posted image

User posted image

IPB Image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

Couple of Oldies

User posted image

User posted image

A Couple of racers

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

:thanks1: I really like the cars in the 1rst, 5th and 7th pictures, but I am not sure what they are.

I think the 5th one might be a Nissan. Can you identify them for me?

I have been squirming lately because Dodge is cutting the prices on the Dodge Challenger very deeply. It would be nice to have one in the garage for sunday afternoons... or any afternoon for that matter. Definately not a daily driver unless you buy the high-output V6 version though.

I just spec'd out a "plain Jane" RT for $30,145.00 (I added the R/T stripes)

An additional incentive for everyone called the employee discount of $2,729.00 brings the price down to $27,416.00

I have been told that because of the 16% unemployment my area, there are additional incentives for the dealers that can drive the price down further (if he needs to move it). I would guess this car would get down to between 25k and 26k.

However, my conservative side has resisted getting an actual quote because it might start a chain of events leading to one in my garage. I don't really need that right now. But I am betting they will be worth alot 20 years or so down the road.

I forgot to post this, the new Aston Martin V12 vantage. Based on the 4.0 litre V8 model its been stretched to accomodate the 6.0 litre V12 with 517 BHP. Sorry its not a great photo

User posted image

Here's a picure from the Geneva show that I didnt take.

User posted image

Sorry its not a great photo

User posted image

User posted image

Yeah... well I am still drooling. :P

Who wants in on this bank job? Low key job, and I already have the schematics in hand. You have to be cool though. None of that HEAT, fucking shooting people for no reason BS. And NO outsiders. IPB Image :lol:

I forgot to post this, the new Aston Martin V12 vantage. Based on the 4.0 litre V8 model its been stretched to accomodate the 6.0 litre V12 with 517 BHP. Sorry its not a great photo

User posted image

Here's a picure from the Geneva show that I didnt take.

User posted image

Our ride & handling guys say it's the best thing we've ever made. :D

Very easy to get sideways, now just have to work out who I need to sleep with to get a weekend in one.....